Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not been on in YONKS! And I've just caught up on my favourite thread on my favourite forum, and these are a couple that have stood out to me (i.e., had me in hysterics).

Kristin Machina said:
1159.jpg

bono: They see us rollin'...
edge: They hatin'...
adam: Patrollin',
larry: They try to catch us ridin' dirtay...
bono, edge, adam, larry: Try 'n' catch us ridin' dirtay, try 'n' catch us ridin' dirtay...

AND

kafrun said:
The boys didn't have a chance to explain to Bono that what he was seeing was a Goodyear blimp and not in fact a giant beachball in the sky..
BK1_178614_U2_6.jpg

bono: :shocked:
larry: Oh geez :|
bono: :shocked:
edge: Somebody go fetch Bono a new pair of pants :tsk:

So amusing...

Also that one at the end of Captions #12 with them singing Britney songs... Just so funny!! Well, they all are, but them ones had me in actual hysterics.

That is all.

Oh, yeah, and HAI EVERYONE! Again.

SimplyConfused said:
I've not been on in YONKS! And I've just caught up on my favourite thread on my favourite forum, and these are a couple that have stood out to me (i.e., had me in hysterics).

AND

So amusing...

Also that one at the end of Captions #12 with them singing Britney songs... Just so funny!! Well, they all are, but them ones had me in actual hysterics.

That is all.

Oh, yeah, and HAI EVERYONE! Again.

:love: you're back at laaaaast!
*runs and squeeeeezes* :hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
PDVD_133.jpg

When Edge's amp went out for a few minutes, Bono tried to entertain the crowd with finger puppets. Sadly this was the only one he knew.

:bono:: Look everyone! It's a beach ball! See it bouncing???
:crowd: :rolleyes:

:laugh: Oh yea, I can see it Bono!

:laugh: Lemon Grrrrl, that was awesome!

philnoycetimrobbinsandbnl8.jpg

Tim Robbins and Director Guy: :blahblah::blahblah:
:bono: Hey guys! Are we going to the after-party now? :hyper: Hey!! Hey guys! Do I get to sit at the grown-up table? :hyper: Hey guys! HEY GUYS!! :hyper:

Rather than sing the song, Bono decides to have a chat with the little girl about what she did with her family before the show.
200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-11-252.jpg

:bono: Kind of like beachballs? :ohmy:
Girl: :shrug: Yeah, I guess you could say that. I guess they kind of look like little beachballs. But so anyway, the room is filled with them and you just jump in and play :shrug:
:bono: Tell me more of this utopia you've found :drool:
Girl: Well, you just go to any McDonald's PlayPlace......:shrug:

kafrun said:
Rather than sing the song, Bono decides to have a chat with the little girl about what she did with her family before the show.

Girl: :shrug: Yeah, I guess you could say that. I guess they kind of look like little beachballs. But so anyway, the room is filled with them and you just jump in and play :shrug:

Oh man Kaf!!! That is BRILLIANT!! :lmao:

P1000403.jpg

:edge: Aw, Slopsy, you're so cute I must hug you ...
Slopsy: Oh Edgie I love you :heart:
:edge: *blushing* OK, must go and see these other nice people, please let go now.
Slopsy: Um, I can't. Our ears appear to be permanently welded together. (pretends to be horrified at these proceedings)
:edge: :help:
:adam: (off camera, hiding tube of Superglue) Wait till Effy shakes Larry's hand :giggle:

P1000411.jpg

:larry: OK Effy, it's been great but please let go of me now ...
Effy: Um, I can't. Our hands appear to be permanently welded together. (pretends to be horrified at these proceedings)
:larry: Oh fook! :help:
:adam: (escaping into car) That's half the band stuck to PLEBAns forever! Now, if I can stick Kafrun to Bono in Hawaii .... I'll be FREEEE!!! (drives away cackling madly)

oh nooooo, Adam wouldn't DARE to glue Bono to Kaf now eh?? :madwife: Glue her to yerself Ads!

:wink: nice caption, told ya that their ears look like they're glued together!

^ HAHHAHAH, beachball!! =)
wow what a great photo.
wait, is otto a professional photographer who gets to be even closer than the fans behind the railings?
he's got some really great pictures at his site!

look.jpg

bono: Ohmygod, look at the size of that beachball!
edge: i've never seen larry smile that big!
adam: how are we gonna take that home with us?!?!
other dude: these guys are so immature! it's a beachball for goodness sake!

Last edited:
europop2005 said:
edgejapan.jpg

:edge: what the hell do you mean i'm on the terrorist watch list?
:mad:

I know this is just a joke and it made me laugh but mainly coz it bought to mind an incident that happened years ago to my cousins husband. He was stopped at an airport in Germany coz he was the spitting image of a wanted criminal on the run! :huh: After a bit of questioning and finding out his identity, (he works for Lufthansa!) the airport police let him go!! :lol: And although not particulary funny at the time, but we all laugh about it now!!!
:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
061118d1-0212.jpg

girl: I got him! I got him!
Plebans in crowd: Toss him to us!
:bono: like a beach ball? :ohmy:

:laugh: YESH GIVE HIM TO USSSSS!!!!!

:evil: Bono kidnapped from stage, oh I can see the headlines!

:shh: must...plan... this.... for... hawaii....

kafrun said:

:lmao: CUT IT OUT!!!:lmao: OMG!!! McDonalds!

Sad_Girl said:
061118d1-0212.jpg

girl: I got him! I got him!
Plebans in crowd: Toss him to us!
:bono: like a beach ball? :ohmy:

:lol: Did she really pick him up?! If he's that portable, I'm surprised a PLEBAn hasn't carried him off already!

edgejapan.jpg

customs guy: Sir are you SURE you don't have anything to declare?

:edge: I swear I have not brought anything into the country

customs guy: what about that insect on your head

:edge: Hes a roadie...i've named him lil Edge and he sticks with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom