"Can't help falling in love" *Story for Mullen-Girl* 1st Chapter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here it is:
THIRD CHAPTER

Larry! Larry! Are you there man? *Bono and Adam asked while kept knocking on the apartment's door. Larry quickly woke up and rushed over the door*
Larry: What? *yawns* What's wrong?
Bono: What's wrong with you Larry? Last night we called you several times but you never answered. Are you ok, man?
Larry: Yeah I am
Edge: We where worried about you Larry. Didn't you hear our messages?
Larry: *inviting the lads to come in* Yeah. I did. Well kinda. I was very tired so I fell asleep. Sorry guys.
Edge: No prob.
Adam: Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you did partied last night. The evidence is that you look awful
Larry: No Adam. After I left the studio I stopped at a grocery store to buy some things while the rain ceased. But then the power went off on all the block and I had to wait in the store until it came back *smiles for no apparent reason*
Bono: Part of the city lost electricity because of the storm.
Edge: Why are you smiling Larry? You seem happy about something.
Adam: Yeah. Yesterday you were a bloody prick. Something good must have happened. Tell us.
Larry: *snicker*Oh nothing guys.
Bono: Oh really? C'mon Lars. We know you very well. Spill the beans will ya?
Larry: What? I swear nothing is happening! I just remembered the girl... *gets interrupted by*
Bono: Aha! I knew there was a girl involved in this!
Larry: But...
Adam: *laughing* You sick little bastard! Is she here?
Larry: N...
Edge: We'd better get going guys. Maybe Larry needs some privacy *winks*
Larry: What the fuck are you talking about ? There's no girl here! I just told you I came straight from the studio to the apartment! *rolls eyes*
Bono: And the girl you just mentioned?
Larry: Cristy?
Bono: Soooo. Her name is Cristy? Well what about her?
Larry: She's the cashier of the grocery store I went yesterday. She's really pretty and really nice. She's also a U2 fan. A model U2 fan.
Edge: How is that?
Bono: Like Naomi?
Adam: Oh don't go there...
Larry: No. She's a rolemodel to other fans. She never bugged me or asked me stupid questions while I was stuck there. We where alone and actually had some fun.
Adam: *in a sarcastic tone* So you make out with her?
Larry: No. We made shadow figures.
*the lads laugh*
Bono: you what? *snicker*
Larry: Oh just FOAD, Bono.
*the phone rings and Larry picks up* Larry here. There?
*on the other side* He... Hello. This is Cristy. Remember me?
Larry: Cristy! Of course I remember you. How are y.. Wait a minute, how did you get my phone number?
Cristy: *snicker* I guess you still haven't noticed
Larry: What?
Cristy: Your wallet. You left it on HEB's. On the counter.
Larry: Oh God! Now I remember! I must have left it there when the power went off.
Cristy: Yeah.
Larry: So where can I see you?
Cristy: For what?
Larry: *chuckles* You're going to give me back my wallet right?
Cristy: oh yeah! *laughs sweetly* Sorry about that. Well how about if I meet you on a restaurant called Paesanos at the side of the river. Can you get there?
Larry: Sure. I can ask for directions. So what time?
Cristy: Ummm.... Does 12:00 O'clock sound good?
Larry: Yeah. Ok at noon at Paesanos right?
Cristy: Yes.
Larry: Perfect. See you later Cristy.
Cristy: Goodbye!
*Larry hangs up and when he turns back, the lads are staring at him smiling*
Larry: What?
Bono: Soooo... She has your wallet. Sounds strange huh guys?
*Edge and Adam nod*
Larry: She has my wallet 'cos *sighs* Nevermind, long story.
Edge: So it's a date Larry?
Larry: None of your bussiness, Mr Nosy. What time is it guys?
Adam: 11:00 O' clock.
Larry: Oh fuck! I just have less than an hour to get dressed. *runs to the bedroom and comes back with a pair of shirts* Ok guys: Navy Blue or Black?
Bono: Larry: We're men. How can you ask that to us?
Edge: Because he's on a date Bono.
Larry: Shut up, The. So: Blue or black?
Adam: Blue. Black would bed so "Bono".
Larry: You're right Adam. Navy blue it is.
Bono: What's that supposed to mean, Adam? *frowns*
Adam: Ah, nothing Bono! Forget about it.
Bono: Whatever man *rolls eyes*
Edge: We should get going guys. Larry needs to get ready for his date *chuckles and Larry snarls*
Larry: Ok that's enough! Out! Out!
*He pushes the lads out of the apartment while they're laughing and closes the door. Then he runs towards the bathroom to take a shower. He can't help but be excited about this "encounter" (He hated the word 'date') with Cristy. He felt so lucky for this chance, this opportunity to see her again up close. I love that wallet He thought*

[This message has been edited by Princess Bononoke (edited 02-26-2002).]

Blargh!! I can't take it anymore!! The suspense is killing me.

By the way, I looooooooove this story!! It is so sweet and romantic!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Originally posted by Princess Bononoke:
He felt so lucky for this chance, this opportunity to see her again up close. I love that wallet He thought*

awwww, so sweet. I can?t wait to read the rest of it.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

yaaaaaaaaaaaay
biggrin.gif
more more more!

im just going to harasse u untill u finish this damn story. u cant just start it and never finish it.thats so cruel. its brilliant by the way. a work of art. hmmmmm ill just go change the name

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

AWW Guys!
Thanks for the compliments.
Soon I'll be posting the 4th chapter. I've been really occupied so I haven't had the time to really write something "decent". But I promise, today I'm gonna do what I can to finish the next chapter.

Laters!

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
<----- has big cheesy grin too.
biggrin.gif

This a great story. oh by the way, I love HEB, it is a highlight of my family trips to Texas.
smile.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!! Eeky...I hate HEB now...lol after working there 5 years...i'll be gone soon tho...

Ana
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yay new chapter! *dances*

yahoooooo!!!!! another chapter!!!!! i can hardly wait. aghh its sooo brill. did i mention that it has me sitting on the edge of my seat? well it does. now could somebody explaine HEB'S to me??

Originally posted by mc:
now could somebody explaine HEB'S to me??

lmao...it is a grocery store... http://www.hebpantry.com/ ...my parents are from Texas so for whatever reason HEB has become a fuzzy warmer to my family. i guess it is because it is one of the few grocery stores that we can find good mexican food ingredients at...Hey MG, since you are there, how about mailing me some flour tortillas from HEB! LOL!!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 03-06-2002).]

OK Here it is:

FOURTH CHAPTER- PART 1

Welcome to Paesanos, Miss. Table for how many?

Two , please

Follow me, replied the waitress

*Cristy noded and while she followed the waitress she looked everywhere seeking for Larry. It was 12:00 O'clock and sge expected him to be there at the exact time. Suddenly she remembered he was famous, and being late to an appointment maybe was a lifestyle for him. So she seated calmly on her table and ordered iced tea.

20 minutes passed and still, Cristy was sitting alone, starting to feel nervous because he still didn't showed up. Where can he be?. Will he really meet me here?. God I'm hungry!. Do I look fat in these jeans?. Cristy's brain was on the verge of explosion when suddenly, at her ear, a very familiar voice asked with a soft whisper:

Cristy?

*Cristy looked back and couldn't believe her eyes. Still in shock, she mumbled: Bono?*

Bono: *chuckles* The one and only. So you're Cristy right?
Cristy: *nods confused* What's up with the beard?
Bono: Too fake?
Cristy: Totally.
Bono: Fuck, I knew it. ANYway... *he turns back and calls*: Hey guys! I found her!!!*points at Cristy's head*

*At that moment, Cristy feared the worst: Larry wasn't coming. But she just couldn't accept that idea, so she asked Bono: May I ask what are you doing?

Bono: Calling the guys! What else?
Cristy: What gu... *she freezes when she sees both Adam and Edge walking towards her table*
Adam: Good Afternoon, Miss. Adam Clayton at your service *kisses her cheek and grins widely*
Cristy: ooooooh...
Edge: Dave Evans. The Edge for the friends. *smiles and shakes her hand*
Cristy: Nice meeting all of you. Don't get me wrong but, I was expecting Larry to come. Did he sent you?

No I didn't

*The lads swallow hard while Cristy can't help but smile happily*

Larry: What the fuck are you doing here? *snarls*
Bono: It was Edge idea!
Edge: What the bloody hell are you talking about? I just said it would be nice to meet Larry's girl...fan *starts to sweat* Coming here was your idea Bono!!
Larry: *losing his patience* I don't care who's idea was it! GO AWAY! NOW!
Adam: AWW Larry! Why do you get so upset? I'm sure we aren't bothering Cristy. Or are we dear?
Cristy: Not at all *snicker*
Larry: Well you bother me so that's enough. Please leave.
Bono: But Lar...
Larry: LEAVE!!!
Bono: Okies *steps back*
Edge: *blushing* I knew this wasn't a good idea. Lets get going guys.
Adam: A pleasure meeting you, Cristy *kisses her cheeks again*
Edge: Nice meeting you, Cristy *kisses her also on the cheeks*
Bono: Also a pleasure, sweetie *kisses her hand* Hope to see you sometime *winks*
Larry: *rolls eyes*
Cristy: Same here *waves goodbye*

*The lads walk away and Bono comments to Edge: * She's really pretty.
Edge: Yeah. I hope they get along well.
Adam: I hope she can stand his bloody unpleasantness.
Bono: I'm sure she will. I could see it in her eyes. I'm sure she'll be the one who will rock his world again..
Edge: I truly wish that.
Adam: We all do.
Bono: But until that happens, we need to get ready for tonight's concert. Lets go guys!

*The lads enter Bono's car and drive away*

Originally posted by Princess Bononoke:
Adam: Good Afternoon, Miss. Adam Clayton at your service *kisses her cheek and grins widely*

Yes, I know I'm odd. But I originally interpretted that as Good Afternoon! Miss Adam Clayton at your service. I didn't notice the period after Miss. I've been seeing too many drag/sarong pictures lately. Miss Adam Clayton... Rawr. I love this story. You're gonna post another chapter soon right? We're all in suspense! We're all waiting for what's going to happen!

------------------
i want to grow up and be like deathbear's fly girl

Wooooooooo HOooooooooooooooo!!!!! The boys wanting to meet me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Larry wants some quiet time with me HOO AH!!! *wonders what's going to happen next
biggrin.gif
*in suspence*

*screams* I'm gonna go insane from just the waiting!!! This is the most awsome and most beautiful U2 story I've ever read!!! *prays that the next chapter will come soon b4 ppl get hurt* J/K! lol I love the story. Honest... Just not one for having much paitence! ok i'm done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom