Cannes V3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
2f19775f.jpg

:shocked:
Well hel-LO!!!
Guh. *gasps like fish out of water*
Hehe, hooray for Edge and his unknown-to-him chest shot!!!

Also, I swear he's lost weight. He looks SO DAMN GOOD. :combust:

The more I look at these photos I have to say its the worst Bono has looked in some time. Not a pay out, just reality, he needs to go back to long hair and those glasses should be destroyed.

Bono won't go back to long hair, the long hair didn't look good on him in the last years, the short cut is better considering his age; he should keep it short, maybe grow it out a little.

And I don't think he is planning on keeping these glasses. He ditched them the next day and went back to his Armanis. I don't like these round glasses either, they just don't work for him.

I agree that his outfit wasn't the best in Cannes, he looked much better in the blue suit.

Yeah not so much long long hair but maybe the length of say the Beautiful Day clip. But its way too short at the moment.

Last edited:
^I agree, he could indeed grow it out a little, but for some strange reason Bono seems to love his ultra-short hair. Every haircut he had in recent months got another haircut. So I guess he feels comfortable with this haircut. And we shouldn't go into another hair discussion, it's his decision anyway.

i still dont get why everyone is so wrapped up in his hair or glasses or whatever the boys are hot and will always be hot not because of looks but because they just are.
the boys are out playing together !!!!!!!!!!! holy god that just makes me happy . i am just so excited to see them and cant wait for this movie and love them whatever they wear or do . :reject:

mysterious_jen said:
i still dont get why everyone is so wrapped up in his hair or glasses or whatever the boys are hot and will always be hot not because of looks but because they just are.
the boys are out playing together !!!!!!!!!!! holy god that just makes me happy . i am just so excited to see them and cant wait for this movie and love them whatever they wear or do . :reject:

:up:
Let's not have another 'Bono's Hair' rant here.
They could wear rubbish sacks and still be drop dead gorgeous IMHO :heart:

mysterious_jen said:

:yes:

Even though I don't like the round glasses either.:lol: But, yes. I love them not because the way they looks, but the happiness and warmth they brought us throught the music they made.

:cute: :hug: sorry im getting a bit ... drunk .. so my posts will be a bit ranty . and my burning love for the band gets stronger... and then the wait for the freaking 3d movie gets longer.

back to the blue suit !!!!!!!!!!

butter7 said:

:yes:

Even though I don't like the round glasses either.:lol: But, yes. I love them not because the way they looks, but the happiness and warmth they brought us throught the music they made.
That's very beautiful and I agree.
I must say that the moment I saw the four of them together on the red carpet in Cannes with their arms around each other for the photographers, I felt such a strong sense of joy and happiness in my heart. Everything else, from clothing to hair or glasses or whatever may be good or not good about anyone's apearance, comes second to that and is not really important.

last unicorn said:

That's very beautiful and I agree.
I must say that the moment I saw the four of them together on the red carpet in Cannes with their arms around each other for the photographers, I felt such a strong sense of joy and happiness in my heart. Everything else, from clothing to hair or glasses or whatever may be good or not good about anyone's apearance, comes second to that and is not really important.

These guys really make me felt like I had a home in the music world. No matter where I might go for a adventure, I always end up feeling most comfortable at home.:heart:

Mysterious_jen.... :bow: thanks for the blue suit!!!!

kellyahern:applaud: :kiss: your are awesome!! I love Bun and Bono-i wish i thought of that!!!! I have a cat exactly like Bun, i rescued her from the road side 1 1/2 yrs ago as a 3 wk old kitten. keep it coming, girl!!

i agree that the boys are all to die for-but i am not digging the hippie Bono look-altho he just doesnt ever look bad. i , too, wish for more hair and a change of clothes- if not a suit, then a denim, or thin cotton, button down, with buttons down, just enough to..... sorry, getting carried away.... we should all meet and see the movie together. i am crazy with anticipation!!! :drool:

For some reason I can't see any pictures hosted by photobucket. :(

I'm totally distraught at missing all these great pix. I went to the Stuck in a Moment forum for help, but nothing worked. Anyone have any tips? (This forum gets read much more than SIAM.)
I'm at work and my computer has McAfee antivirus software (Symantec); and I can't add any sites to my "trusted sites" list on IE. I'm hoping we have some experts here....

Much appreciated!! Muchas gracias!

Nightsong said:
^ The good news is that the final version will be much longer upon its projected release early next year.

Surely they won't make us wait until next year?!?!? :confused:

wait a minute there! I read this movie is going to be out this fall not next year! wtf...:huh:

:scratch:

BonoFox1 said:
^^^I admit that I have definitely added Adam to my top HOT list, I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair hair like that for some reason he is looking younger not only that his body looks DELISH!!!!:drool:

What you said :yes:

Adam =certified hottie!:combust:

This thread is going to go on till next Cannes it seems..:ohmy:

more blue suit anyone?

08349826.jpg

08349827.jpg

08349828.jpg

9027836_Detail550.jpg

If you watch the red carpet from Cannes, there are some cute little scenes between Bono and Edge:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Pd0-Nofs8

Bono gets out of the car and immediately goes over to sign autographs, but then gets corraled to pose for pictures. Edge then takes charge, patting Bono on the back, turning him this way and that way, bringing him in for group shots. It's very good-natured and affectionate.

I just wish it was me he was patting...

teenie said:
This thread is going to go on till next Cannes it seems..:ohmy:

more blue suit anyone?

08349826.jpg

08349827.jpg

08349828.jpg

9027836_Detail550.jpg

Goood, what a wonderful sequence :drool:
Thanks a lot to post it all those wonderful pics!

Back
Top Bottom