Cannes V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can always count on The Edge and Larry to look good. Bono is different. He is either the coolest rock god on the planet or sometimes very dorky. In fact the more I look at them the more I hate those glasses. Adam looks fine i'd just like him to dye his hair again.

thanks all of you ... whew .. catching up on Cannes .... love..love .. the photos of the 'boys' they are looking great ... and BonoFox1 .. you are my hero ... you post the best pix ..
this thread took the pain away from my fractured wrist and having to type with one hand .. thank you ...thank you :)

Well I guess that's what I like about Bono, he wears what he wants even if it's dorky, that's what makes him cool to me. :lol:

oh dont get me wrong, i love the man. i just think sometimes his fashion sense went out the window years ago. ha ha

jaynejenjune said:
thanks all of you ... whew .. catching up on Cannes .... love..love .. the photos of the 'boys' they are looking great ... and BonoFox1 .. you are my hero ... you post the best pix ..
this thread took the pain away from my fractured wrist and having to type with one hand .. thank you ...thank you :)

Thank you so much hun I will share all can with my sista-Plebans :)

I want to give a shout out to One4U2 and Kelly who also posted beautiful pics!! :happy::up:

great thanks and champagne to you all pleban ladies who work their fingers off putting up the pics !!!!!!!!!!
:hi5: :bow: :bow:

this thread has made my day/ week .

( on a bono buzz .. heheh)

Thank for posting the photos guys :D

Anyone got the video in HQ?

They looking great :D Bono is looking hot :drool: I like his new sunnies too. :wink:

Larry is looking hot :drool:

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely pics. It was so much fun sharing last night with you all! :hug: Only for U2 will I wake up in the middle of the night at the chance to see them performing live!! :wink:

And thanks to Nightsong for the download! :up:

For those wondering about finding out where U23D will be shown, you can find a RealD theater near you here:

http://www.reald-corporate.com/cinema_theater.asp

It'll definitely be played in RealD theaters, as they've got it listed on their homepage. There's a chance IMAX might show it too, but thus far there's been no confirmation of that.

As for whether or not the RealD theater nearest you will actually show it, that's a gamble. I'd say keep an eye on the specific theater's website, for any announcement, or an appearance of it on their "coming soon" page if they have one. As the release date (sometime this fall) draws nearer, you can try calling the theater(s) for more info.

BB Mac said:
vertigo wasnt live.. bono was live
rest was playing along with
playback kinda like Japan ;-)

Streets was Live

just incase anyone
was wondering

I don't know what you were listening to, but they most certainly played both songs live! :huh: U2 are simply that good a live band and if you've ever seen them live you'd know this!! And, no I don't think anyone else here has been 'wondering' about that fact!!! :tsk:

one4u2 said:
cannes.jpg
[/B]

love2bmama said:

wow, that pic is like an optical illusion, lol!

yeah it's an awesome pic.
for some reason it seems kinda 'spider-man-ish' to me, dunno why lol.
it would make a great avatar.

at first i didn't like bono's round shades but they kinda grew on me the more pics i saw of them in this thread.
i also like the way the shades kinda match the design on his peace sign on the jacket :up:

That was a really great performance, though I think they should have played more than two songs. After listening to it today again I found it better than yesterday, and Bono's voice isn't all that bad, just a little tired, and the sound system wasn't working very well, I believe. But overall, I liked it, also the arrival. When I saw all four of them together again on the red capret I really screamed with joy!

And can anyone give a rough translation of what Bono was saying in french? My french isn't that good, but I am surprised how good his french is. :ohmy: Did he say he wanted to go to sleep or what?

Thank you for the pictures and uploads! That was a long night for me. Thank God I live in the same time zone and didn't miss out anything.

Since this is PLEBA: that banana republic dictator look didn't work for Bono. Besides it's too similar to his Pop look. Liked the psychodelic shades though.

Also, Adam, two words: Dye. Hair. He always looked older than the others, and this doesn't help.

And I think since 2004 Edge has dethroned Larry as the best aged in the band. Cool shirt, too.

Last edited:
the silver fox is definitely the hottest member of u2 nowadays. don't ever dye that hair, adam :drool:

U2girl said:
[.

Also, Adam, two words: Dye. Hair. He always looked older than the others, and this doesn't help.

[/B]

No, no, no...Adam: DON"T dye hair!:)

He looks great now. What for to do all the circus with dyeing-hair and so on... ??? ' He is like he is' and he looks good this way.

By the way- I think he looks MUCH better live than on pictures/videos.

U2girl said:
Since this is PLEBA: that banana republic dictator look didn't work for Bono. Besides it's too similar to his Pop look. Liked the psychodelic shades though.

And I think since 2004 Edge has dethroned Larry as the best aged in the band. Cool shirt, too.

Oh no! He mustn't dye his hair! Adam looks fantastic!

All four of them look really great! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I friggin' MISSED it...ack..:rant: Still, it served me right for going out and having too many...:evil: Oh well... I guess there is life out there. (although I rather like living in here :lol: ).

Pics are great btw, thanks everyone for posting. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom