Can any of you experts find pictures from today in Memphis?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He was still in Memphis today, here's a pic...ain't he so sweet!

bonogirlmemphis04.jpg

Bono, frontman for U2, greets Luseane Pese, a 10 year-old leukemia patient from Hawaii, at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2004, in Memphis Tenn. Bono was in Tennessee to receive the National Civil Rights Museum's International Freedom Award. The singer/activist, known for his support to increase awareness of the AIDS (news - web sites) crisis facing Africa, met with St. Jude researchers who are at work to develop an HIV (news - web sites) vaccine. (AP Photo/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, HO)

Awww... :hug:

Pop Artist said:
He was still in Memphis today, here's a pic...ain't he so sweet!

bonogirlmemphis04.jpg

Bono, frontman for U2, greets Luseane Pese, a 10 year-old leukemia patient from Hawaii, at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2004, in Memphis Tenn. Bono was in Tennessee to receive the National Civil Rights Museum's International Freedom Award. The singer/activist, known for his support to increase awareness of the AIDS (news - web sites) crisis facing Africa, met with St. Jude researchers who are at work to develop an HIV (news - web sites) vaccine. (AP Photo/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, HO)

Awww... :hug:

OMB... that is the most adorable pic ever...I just wanna hug both Bono and that child forever!! :hug:

Bono went to St. Judes?!?!?!
God I love that man.
For those of you not familiar with St. Judes - it is probably one of the leading pediatric cancer centers in the US if not the world - I is also very difficult to be there with all of those sick babies - I pretty much cried the whole time I did clinical there.
Again I love that man so much.

That's a great picture!:love: :heart: :happy:
But I'm really surprised that there have been so few pictures from this event. I don't get it.:shrug:

yes Keocmb,

sorry about that. I should have saved it to my photobucket account. I only thought about it this morning.
This is a direct link of a newssite, thus changes every day:|

It was a closer pic of the one above here with Bono's mouth wide open and the man on his left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom