Calculus is a creative time of day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
yesterday I drew this during calculus for a friend.
%3B%3C%3B68%3A432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364392364nu0mrj

biggrin.gif

You can't really read what I wrote (the weird camera thing on our computer is fuzzy), but it just has their names and under Bono it says "short but pretty pretty" and under Larry "hot hot hot Larry" and "Sorry, he's MY husband" next to Bono, and next to Adam it says "we don't question Adam's wardrobe" and it says "calculus is a creative time"

%3B%3C%3B68%3A432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364392367nu0mrj

Bono and Edge

%3B%3C%3B68%3A432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364392365nu0mrj

Larry and Adam. I think Larry's hair is too blond! O well.

I just noticed I forgot to bedazzle Edge.
I'm not an Adam expert and I didn't know what else to put on him!! sorry if I traumatized anyone
smile.gif

%3B%3C%3B68%3A432323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232364392366nu0mrj

BonoMan

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

That's great!!!!! They are so cute! You are quite talented. My drawing skills leave something to be desired.
biggrin.gif

Draw more!!!!

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

eek.gif

OMG WildHonee that's brilliant! Sure beats calculus
smile.gif

If you weren't sure what to dress them in you could always have left them naked
biggrin.gif

PLEBA is so full of creative people- It's the best

MONA!!! THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Seriously you are *really* good...are you going into an artistic field? If not , you should.

I think we need to make these little guys the PLEBA U2 icons!! We can make up stationery and signs and...Ok, getting carried away. hehehehe.

Do you have any clearer pics of these? (or can you scan it into a Jpeg?

*says to self again: they're just SO CUTE!*

Disco

*second glance*

Larry looks kinda like Eminem!
eek.gif
*lol*

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

wow!! yer good!! very nice.. i hope you have lots of calculus classes.. (not for u of course, althought it seems you enjoy yourself.. but that drawing is verrrrrry good)

Originally posted by Jody:

If you weren't sure what to dress them in you could always have left them naked
biggrin.gif

PLEBA is so full of creative people- It's the best
omg!!!!!!! i'd get kicked outta school
biggrin.gif
lol

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*second glance*

Larry looks kinda like Eminem!
eek.gif
*lol*

omg! lol!! everyone's a critic, right?
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Discoteque:

I think we need to make these little guys the PLEBA U2 icons!! We can make up stationery and signs and...Ok, getting carried away. hehehehe.

Do you have any clearer pics of these? (or can you scan it into a Jpeg?

I'm gonna try to touch em up a bit on the computer. i think we have a program that can make them clearer. i need a scanner! also I'll try to figure out this quick cam thing better. I may come back later!

------------------
~*Mona*~

OMG Mona that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!
I want some!
My birthday is in November, hint, hint.
Just kidding.
Wow, you are really talented. I love the Bono drawing. I need that slogan on a t shirt for me to wear "Short but pretty pretty". LMAO. Just kidding. Mine would just say "Short ...".
Keep drawing stuff Mona I love those!!!!
I think you should make a BIG sign of them and hold them up at a concert.
The guys would love them!
Bluey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Originally posted by blueeyes:
OMG Mona that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!
I want some!
My birthday is in November, hint, hint.
Just kidding.
Wow, you are really talented. I love the Bono drawing. I need that slogan on a t shirt for me to wear "Short but pretty pretty". LMAO. Just kidding. Mine would just say "Short ...".
Keep drawing stuff Mona I love those!!!!
I think you should make a BIG sign of them and hold them up at a concert.
The guys would love them!
Bluey

lol! *mona starts business in her parent's basement*

is it a bad sign that I'm in love with short, noseless, shiny-shoed, cartoon Bono?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Being a scientist, I can only hope that you draw various calculus doodles in your art class to balance things out - cuz no one should waste precious calculus time drawing.
mad.gif

Yeah right.
wink.gif
Fun drawings...I really wish someone would make U2 dolls - something cute like these (in 3D form) would be too cute. Even though I'm a guy, I'd buy them.
biggrin.gif

Awww! Superdeformed U2! Chibi Bono!
NEATO!

Cool, Mona!

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

those are cute. i find school to be a creative outlet, in general. the other day i started mapping out a pleba-esque U2 story during earth & space. what do they want me to do, learn!?
wink.gif

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Being a scientist, I can only hope that you draw various calculus doodles in your art class to balance things out - cuz no one should waste precious calculus time drawing.
mad.gif

Mona: *prays this isn't her math teacher* actually -- my friends think this is weird --but I get a kick out of math problems for some reason. At lunch I put on shows about converting radians into degrees. It all works out! Mona is smart!
biggrin.gif
I think. *fret*
Edgey and I should get together and be smart. EDGEY?! Where are you?

------------------
~*Mona*~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom