Bumpass, Virginia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen!!!! how's the cold going?? I recommend lots of cold and flu tablets, mmmmm

so. . . . . . I was going to go to the Pancake Parlour for tea tomorrow night but it's closed :scream: Now I think it's mexican food. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bean as much as the next person but it's no apple and icecream pancakes.

Now I'm gonna have to go to the pub just down the road. .. .

Good idea with the flowers:yes: My mother in law currently resides in an urn at my sister-in-laws. we didn't make a special visit this year :giggle:

cinnaminson said:

so I'm not enough for you? :sad:

I may have to converse with my self if that's the case

You're probably just going to leave us in the lurch by going to bed at something insanely early like 9pm. :tsk:

I still haven't had dinner tonight. I'm a laaazy, exhausted Axver.

cinnaminson said:

:lol: heeyy, i don't skip out until 10. . . . . . and I don't have to work tomorrow so I've got all night

I should be here until 2am or something. I don't need to head into uni until 3:30pm tomorrow. :up:

cinnaminson said:

:lol: heeyy, i don't skip out until 10. . . . . . and I don't have to work tomorrow so I've got all night

all night eh :sexywink:

cold n flu tabs, drinking and sweating it out seems to be working.

stayed up all night drinking playing yahtzee at a friends place. and having very very very low brow discussions.

mysterious_jen said:

all night eh :sexywink:

cold n flu tabs, drinking and sweating it out seems to be working.

stayed up all night drinking playing yahtzee at a friends place. and having very very very low brow discussions.
I want to play Yahtzee :scream:

mysterious_jen said:

took me a while to get the point of it im a bit of a :der: when it comes to anything with numbers, especially when drunk, but it was ok . im more of a card shark myself.

if it's numbers then I'm screwed. I'm ok at the one where you pull the little sticks out so that the ball doesn't fall. . . .

mysterious_jen said:

not so good at remembering names it seems :wink:

My favourite game when I was a kid was mini golf in the backyard. Our clubs were the ones that had been broken somehow. . . and the obstacles were spouting or pipes with one end on bricks and the hole was a fruit tin dug into the ground and the flag was the orange flag from my bike :up:

Hurrah, dinner's on. I was going to do pizza, but chicken fillet things requires less effort. At nearly 9pm, I'll do anything I can to cut down on the effort factor!

Axver said:
Hurrah, dinner's on. I was going to do pizza, but chicken fillet things requires less effort. At nearly 9pm, I'll do anything I can to cut down on the effort factor!

chicken fillet things?? fancy huh.

when I don't want to make any effort it's takeaway, something frozen or pasta with cheese or ready mad sauce. Come to think of it, that's nearly every night :D

three cheers for vitamin and mineral deficiency. . . . .

cinnaminson said:

My favourite game when I was a kid was mini golf in the backyard. Our clubs were the ones that had been broken somehow. . . and the obstacles were spouting or pipes with one end on bricks and the hole was a fruit tin dug into the ground and the flag was the orange flag from my bike :up:
WHAT? :lol:

cinnaminson said:

Golf corio style ! PMSL :lmao:

cinnaminson said:

it makes perfect sense to me!! But I've had 2 blocks of chocolate so far so maybe it's the sugar talking, is this place going really slowly or what, I keep flicking back and nothings happened :hyper:
i know it's dead, i killed it and i'm probably the only person on here in the eastern american time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom