Bumberry, NSW Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:

Are you in a writer's workshop? That would be made of all kinds of SuperWin. :up:

yup and i really ought to do the prompt i didn't do last week, the prompt for this week, and do something for my imminently due piece for criticism.

Varitek, I must say it is neat to have another postwhoring writer. I want to be a college creative writing teacher and work at writer's workshops. I think it is very cool that you like to write. Can I ask what you like to write the most? God I get so nerdy when I'm around other writers. :nerd:

i wouldn't call myself a writer. i accidentally discovered the talent and decided to pursue it for a fun easy credit. i've written 2 short stories and now the beginnings of a novel that will require quite a bit of research. i guess i write about people and emotions and relationships...

Screwtape2 said:
Varitek, I must say it is neat to have another postwhoring writer. I want to be a college creative writing teacher and work at writer's workshops. I think it is very cool that you like to write. Can I ask what you like to write the most? God I get so nerdy when I'm around other writers. :nerd:

I write priest, nun, and rabbi jokes.

Varitek said:
i wouldn't call myself a writer. i accidentally discovered the talent and decided to pursue it for a fun easy credit. i've written 2 short stories and now the beginnings of a novel that will require quite a bit of research. i guess i write about people and emotions and relationships...

If you are going to write a novel you are a writer. I bet you are better than you give yourself credit for. Axver swore to me he wasn't a great writer but after reading some of his work I had to seriously disagree. :)

I think relationships and emotions are great topics. It might be a little forward but I would love to read one of your short stories. I would understand if you wouldn't feel comfortable with that. I like to write poetry are you any good at that?

screwtape, i don't write poetry, and i'm not going to send my uncopywrited work to someone over the internet, i don't even show it to people i know outside of class.

Varitek said:
screwtape, i don't write poetry, and i'm not going to send my uncopywrited work to someone over the internet, i don't even show it to people i know outside of class.

Why do you always have to be so mean to me? I said I’d understand so you don’t have to snap at me. You always snap at me. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. If you don't want me here, say so.

coolian2 said:
I'm home.

So....this morning, on the bus i saw some security guy guarding a white forensics looking tent.

On the way home there is a police car across the road, police emergency tape up.....turns out it's because of this...

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/1316907/1630372

:ohmy: that's really un coolIan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :yes: see what I did there:lol:

sorry, I've just awoken from a nanna nap, I think my good taste joke chip is still asleep

Also amusing U2 note from class...again.

We had to come up with an issue and PR methods of dealing with it. My group came up with whaling, and i suggested a benefit concert "Rock Out For The Whales". Another guy in the group said featuring Bono and friends.

I was so close to telling him not to be an idiot, because Bono (and U2) recently appeared at a concert in Liechtenstein supporting their whalers.

coolian2 said:
Also amusing U2 note from class...again.

We had to come up with an issue and PR methods of dealing with it. My group came up with whaling, and i suggested a benefit concert "Rock Out For The Whales". Another guy in the group said featuring Bono and friends.

I was so close to telling him not to be an idiot, because Bono (and U2) recently appeared at a concert in Liechtenstein supporting their whalers.

oh man you totally should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom