Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closer today will be a medley: Vertigo x2 / Ooops I Did It Again.

Diego Maradona is like God over there, when he was in the hospital a couple of years back and supposedly "near death" for awhile, I was staying at a hotel near his hospital and the crowds outside were HUGE.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
are both the kabul fm stream and this buffering at the same time? or is this one better?

I repeat in order everyone see this :

the adress given by Axver is buffering because the source stream (Kabul FM stream) is buffering. It's a redirection, so cut off if you're on Kabul stream and go on the adress given by Axver

So please, go to the mirror : the adresse http://62.4.76.152:8000 (click on listen, or copy it in your media player)

Axver said:
The closer today will be a medley: Vertigo x2 / Ooops I Did It Again.

youre laughing now, but wait and watch. it will happen :D

im more realistic bout tonight, my guess:

- Opener will be "Acrobat"
- The political part of the show "Love and Peace/SBS/Bullet" will be replaced by a spiritual part "Gloria/Yahweh/Peace on earth"
- Zoo TV block "Zoo/Fly/MW" will make its way for the new Joshua Tree block "Red hill mining town/One tree hill/In God's country"
- Closer will be "11 o clock tick tock"

OK, I'm going to be unexciting and predict tonight, we will see the return of ABOY, OOTS, and Stuck In A Moment.

zoofred said:

I repeat in order everyone see this :

the adress given by Axver is buffering because the source stream (Kabul FM stream) is buffering. It's a redirection, so cut off if you're on Kabul stream and go on the adress given by Axver

So please, go to the mirror : the adresse http://62.4.76.152:8000 (click on listen, or copy it in your media player)

:scream:

WHAT am I doing WRONG!! :sad:

I tried the exact add and all i come up with {same site when i tried in last fall} is

D>N>A>S> SHout out rasdio an AchtungBabyradio..click on

it looks from specs MORE LIKE A Set of u2 songs put together b/c one spec has say...time limit! which is not a loive u8npredicatalbe timestream.....

i click on it I hear clicks and nothing hapenes

I don't even know if this is the correct site........

but i put it in exactly as i see it here {printed out pages from the other thread AUD/VID same numbers.....:madspit:

I am at a net cafe no net at home

hey all :wave:

I can't believe I missed the Love is Blindness moment last night

I call them ending w/ a snippet/maxisnippet of Stay :wink:

OK, peeps, time for me to go home. Will rejoin the party later, hopefully some kind of stream will hold up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom