Buenos Aires I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
:wave:

Will we get the same setlist tonight? Will something new show up?

Rumor has it
Even Better Then the Real Thing
was rehearsed 8 times with vocals..

I'll do a preshow broadcast starting 6:30pm Est at 1000MIKES - U2man on air

:wave:
Fingers crossed! They have rehearsed this song a lot through the tour, but not to this extent (and never with vocals)!
However, going on previous debuts, i'd say it's more likely they'll play it at the second or third show, and stick with the 'safe', tested opener they've been using.

Finally I get to stick around for the setlist party - been a long time! :hyper:

Even Better Than The Real Thing? :fuckyeah: The song was one of the first U2 songs I ever listened to. :heart:

Hope we get a different setlist tonight, will there be any streams?

Finally I get to stick around for the setlist party - been a long time! :hyper:

Even Better Than The Real Thing? :fuckyeah: The song was one of the first U2 songs I ever listened to. :heart:

Hope we get a different setlist tonight, will there be any streams?

If you post like this the spoiler button on the first post might be a little redundant :hmm:

Apparently they've been rehearsing Space Oddity into Real Thing. Interesting.

According to Matt (U2gigs), classical music and bolero music (slow-tempo latin music) have been played over the PA as showtime gets closer. I find that funny, hearing that before a U2 show? :lol:

If you're listening to the pre-show broadcast, HMTMKMKM is from a different show, not from La Plata. Another hour till 9 PM Argentina time. :)

I say they scrap the whole 360 generic set and just play an entire ZooTV set.

Play the one at Wembley that included Zooropa too.

That could be arranged :sexywink:

It's a bunch of different ones with the South African broadcast as my new backbone

SO -> EBTTRT sounds like a damn good idea. I hope they give it a shot, even if it's not for tonight. That seems like it would have a good energy to start more than BD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom