B's Pleba girls boot camp........who's going to the pokey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:
VP, I actually called Chizip and asked him to check the dates for me when i was in the car the other day...it's all weekdays except one show :( That's the third week of classes and no way can I take off all those weekdays. Boohoo! :sad:

Oh yeah, you'll be back to school by then. :sad:

3 & 4 are on a Friday and Saturday...maybe you could sneak out early Friday and make it for the evening?? We've already got a room booked....got an excellent deal, and there's room for a few more in it.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:( Can't even make the Sat one?

No...it just wouldn't fit to fly out for one show...since i'm going to a ridiculous number of them i have to try to do weekend shows and fit in as many as possible to justify the flight...

U2Girl1978 said:
That's cool :)
he's a great guy...and also diamond dave (what a character...he's like the Mayor of U2ville) will be there, and several other people from San Diego.

Susan!! Sorry, my brother called asking a psychological perspective on a dream, when actually, all he wanted me to agree was that it was a message sent from beyond in a dream. :lol:

Yes, I'm not really sure what OU's are, but I'm assuming university related??

Susan, are those like continuing education courses, for after graduation?

U2Girl, what's wrong?

U2Girl1978 said:
:angry: :scream:

Sorry gals, don't mind me. I'm letting my frustration out at the moment....
:hug: :hug:
Awww!
Still getting viruses?

Ya know...trojans slip in real easy...nice and smooth.....
:huh:

Actually...I've always wondered if people have thoght about the implications of Trojan condoms..honestly, it's *bad* advertisement.
Breaking through...getting thru defenses.....little guys sneaking out...surprise attack.....getting screwed....

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh! Silly me! :p
Thank you!
You're so nice to me :hug::hug:

I don't know if I can go much longer than that tho.......PLot and me really haven't interacted :laugh:

Not being nice at all, being honest!! I could feel her anger and pain, and could also feel it slowly dissipating. :sigh: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Oh yeah, you'll be back to school by then. :sad:

3 & 4 are on a Friday and Saturday...maybe you could sneak out early Friday and make it for the evening?? We've already got a room booked....got an excellent deal, and there's room for a few more in it.

i'm already missing a friday class for houston, one for atlanta, and one for las vegas :reject: i'm gonna have to come up with something for my class to do on those dates! :yikes:

Vp - Yes, it's called the Open University&they run courses anyone is welcome to join&it's done mainly at home&you send assignments to a tutor, who then sends it back to you&there's about 7 of them and i also do an exam in September which takes up 50% of the total mark!

I'm also going to a summer school for a week in July, where you do a LOT of intense work! I've been to one on my other course as well&honestly it was EXHAUSTING!!!!! :huh:

God, i was only thinking about that the other day&how much i'll miss on here in that week! Imagine all of the catching up i'll have!

OMG!!!!!!!! :ohmy: Torture! I will be soooo dying to know the latest that week!! :scream:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff....I saw about Vegas...are you going?? A break would be SO nice right now, but not do-able, unfortunately. :sigh:
yeah, definitely going. can't miss U2 in Las Vegas, and I think i have free nights in a hotel there. I do a girlfriends trip to LV once a year and i've racked up frequent guest points...

ruffian said:

i'm already missing a friday class for houston, one for atlanta, and one for las vegas :reject: i'm gonna have to come up with something for my class to do on those dates! :yikes:

I know!! Assign them something heavy for that Friday. You KNOW most of 'em won't have it done...and then leave a note on the door that class was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. They'll LOVE you for it. :D

VintagePunk said:

I know!! Assign them something heavy for that Friday. You KNOW most of 'em won't have it done...and then leave a note on the door that class was cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. They'll LOVE you for it. :D

:laugh:
That's actually brilliant :giggle:

:hug: Jules.
Give a hollar and I'll be MSN faster than an HD rises...:shifty:

:giggle:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: unforseen circumstances THREE times! I will have a guest lecturer for one, my secretary will show a video for the other...and for the third...ah, who knows! "Dr. X. has a pressing appointment with an Irish diplomat and unfortunately has cancelled her lecture for today." :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom