B's Pleba girls boot camp........who's going to the pokey?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you all talking about squirming a few threads bk 'cos of talk of penetration!! Missed that one!!!! :(

TheREALMacPhisto.jpg

Mmmm.....I'll let you watch......maybe even let you lend a hand...oh yeah....just like that....

Yep, honestly! It came bk to me just then, i'm telling you, you'd find it if you went searching!! The Penetration convo, i meant!

Do you remember it Mucca? :ohmy: Yes, i have a good selective memory now eh?? Teehee, it's revenge!! :evil: :evil: :sexywink:

Let me watch what??

I def feel sure you were there for that convo, Mucca!

susanp6 said:
Yep, honestly! It came bk to me just then, i'm telling you, you'd find it if you went searching!! The Penetration convo, i meant!

Do you remember it Mucca? :ohmy: Yes, i have a good selective memory now eh?? Teehee, it's revenge!! :evil: :evil: :sexywink:

:scratch:
Not ringing a bell....

susanp6 said:

*ponders*
So many convos...so little memory...hmmm
What were we saying? Was it the one about motorcycles?

No i don't think it was that one! It was a bit further bk! I'm wondering myself now which it was! Oh well, maybe another time, i'll have a look!!

He he! Lookee what I found...

Body Shots!!!

Just for one minute imagine laying down, him hovering over top of you. He lowers his lead, licks a trail up your stomach, pauses to kiss your neck, then places his lips on yours, wrapping his mouth around the lemon..sour and sweet sensations bombard your mouth......

...a Bri original...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom