Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
overhere the post left a message behind that they couldnt deliver something and will be back tomorrow afternoon , and i didn`t order anything so i think it were the tickets.

overhere the post left a message behind that they couldnt deliver something and will be back tomorrow afternoon , and i didn`t order anything so i think it were the tickets.

Doubt it though, they were sent as regular post,no registered delivery (I specifically asked if that was possible when I ordered, but no, they don't do that anymore...)

It makes sense Greety gets hers first as she's in Belgium. I reckon they send those out first, the rest of us have to do with shipping and foreign mail and everything. May take a few more days.

The deliberate stalling tactics deployed by these Belgian ticket agents and/or the local promoter are very similar to those used in the UK last year by the promoter there who did not allow Ticketmaster or any other agency to send out tickets until the last minute. It causes worry and strife for many, especially the considerable numbers travelling from abroad. Not to mention the fact that mine for the UK were so late they had to cancel sending them out and insisted I pick them up at Wembley box office. They oh-so-kindly did refund the Fedex charge at least!

All done in the name of combating profiteering on the secondary ticket market.

Completely fails - just check out the listings on the various sites and you will see that Belgium is one of the priciest venues on the tour for resold tickets.

I wish they would just stop the meddling and let the market sort itself out. Funny thing is in the US/Canada/Portugal/Italy/Germany/Switzerland you get sent your tickets instantly and everyone is happy. We don't need nannying or protecting just send out the tickets you charge so handsomely for!

Completely fails - just check out the listings on the various sites and you will see that Belgium is one of the priciest venues on the tour for resold tickets.

The crazy thing is that Live Nation have been known to actively encourage people to "re-sell" tickets on Viagogo - as long as they get a cut they frankly do not care what happens to the tickets. This has been going on in the UK for years (back in 2006 I got some Bon Jovi tickets literally the day before the show). The delay achieves nothing other than annoying people who just want their tickets.

On a brighter note, my night 1 tickets arrived yesterday. No sign of night 2 yet.

My tickets for Brussels I have arrived during my visit to the Vienna :) Still waiting for Brussels II tickets.

In Vienna the tickets were sent to the hotel, but we arrived there before TNT did ... stress :( Tickets for Monday's concert were delivered on Friday evening.

My tickets for Brussels II arived today!:weekend::loveshower: Finally! they are very pretty compared to the dutch and german tickets.:love:

finally here too arrived the tickets for the second brussels gig, now all it takes is two weeks of waiting ;)

Oh and the name on my tickets was right, even tough I ordered them on my parent credit card. So I don't have any udea how hthey messed up your tickets GG:doh:

Post been. No tickets from either USA (sent 1st class recorded last friday) or from Brussels.

Things are now desperate as I won`t be in for any postal deliveries until mon 20th sept - the day before I head to brussels :scream::scream::scream: I won`t be able to get copies of the 1st night in Brussels either as they aren`t my tickets. Looks like USA post is as bad as Royal Mail :angry:

Back
Top Bottom