Bringin' on the Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winners are Queen Bee and ARW who posted at the same time :applaud:

The last time the tooth fairy forgot to come and there was a really sad mini fah the next morning. As a matter of fact I seem to recall being woken up at 6:30 by a crying mini fah wondering why the tooth fairy hadn't come after she had written a letter and everything.

:banghead:

fah said:
And the winners are Queen Bee and ARW who posted at the same time :applaud:

The last time the tooth fairy forgot to come and there was a really sad mini fah the next morning. As a matter of fact I seem to recall being woken up at 6:30 by a crying mini fah wondering why the tooth fairy hadn't come after she had written a letter and everything.

:banghead:

:shame: :shame: :shame:

fah said:

I know!!!!!!!!!

I was not a big fan of the whole teeth falling out thing. It used to make me want to :barf: I still get a little freaked out when I think about it :scream:

I dont' think I would be very good if I had kids. Everything grosses me out :yuck:

Speaking of gross things...my sister asked me tonight if I would go to ribfest with her tomorrow afternoon :| What in the hell would I do at a rib fest? :eek: :sad: What a horrifying thought! ARW at a place where people walking around ripping meat off of bones is just not a good idea :barf:

i remember when my very last baby tooth fell out. i was 11 or 12. it was the very day i went to go get some professional photos taken. i leaned over and it fell right out! i thought "jesus, today of all days, now i've got a gap in my mouth!" i have no idea how normal it is for baby teeth to be around that long but my baby teeth always liked to take their sweet time falling out. i recall many a time i had to get baby teeth pulled because the permanent one was coming in and started sticking out of my gums.

i also remember when i was in kindergarten and a tooth fell out during art class. i asked to be excused and when i went to the bathroom, i had my baby tooth in one hand and my wet paper towel i'd been using to stop the bleeding in my other hand. when i got to the trashcan i even thought "i need to pay attention so i throw away the right thing!" and sure enough five seconds later i was holding the paper towel and my tooth was in the trashcan. i was so upset because as i told my mom later, i wasn't sure if the tooth fairy had seen it or trusted me that i had really lost a tooth.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i remember when my very last baby tooth fell out. i was 11 or 12. it was the very day i went to go get some professional photos taken. i leaned over and it fell right out! i thought "jesus, today of all days, now i've got a gap in my mouth!" i have no idea how normal it is for baby teeth to be around that long but my baby teeth always liked to take their sweet time falling out. i recall many a time i had to get baby teeth pulled because the permanent one was coming in and started sticking out of my gums.

i also remember when i was in kindergarten and a tooth fell out during art class. i asked to be excused and when i went to the bathroom, i had my baby tooth in one hand and my wet paper towel i'd been using to stop the bleeding in my other hand. when i got to the trashcan i even thought "i need to pay attention so i throw away the right thing!" and sure enough five seconds later i was holding the paper towel and my tooth was in the trashcan. i was so upset because as i told my mom later, i wasn't sure if the tooth fairy had seen it or trusted me that i had really lost a tooth.

:barf: I couldn't even read this entire post :barf:

how are you? :wave:

i finally found a decent dvd ---> avi program and i'm getting all the easter eggs off the greatest dvd as we speak. :drool:

and then when i'm done with that, i think i'm gonna go back and get rid of the mpgs i've downloaded over the years with watermarks. watermark-free notorious... :drool:

I'm great. I had a really fun night :D

Watermark-free Notorious? :ohmy: You know what they say about sharing... :flirt:

Also, this is quite an ironic ad banner to show up on Audioscrobbler, eh?

adimagephpfilenamesoldout46852.gif

Queen Bee said:
I'm great. I had a really fun night :D

Watermark-free Notorious? :ohmy: You know what they say about sharing... :flirt:

Also, this is quite an ironic ad banner to show up on Audioscrobbler, eh?

adimagephpfilenamesoldout46852.gif
what'd you do? :hyper:

hehe, i'll get to that eventually. but i'll put towards the top of my list of what to do on disc two :wink: i typed something wrong and it completely overrode the video i'd just extracted. :grumpy:

haha, i was thinking the same thing when i saw that. btw, is it just me or is audioscrobbler not updating? i looked and it's not even trying...everything i've listened to is queued for submission but i'm not getting any error messages. wtf? :huh:

The Blue Monster ate my original reply :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what'd you do? :hyper:

hehe, i'll get to that eventually. but i'll put towards the top of my list of what to do on disc two :wink: i typed something wrong and it completely overrode the video i'd just extracted. :grumpy:

haha, i was thinking the same thing when i saw that. btw, is it just me or is audioscrobbler not updating? i looked and it's not even trying...everything i've listened to is queued for submission but i'm not getting any error messages. wtf? :huh:

A couple of friends and I were going to see The Island at the drive-in but arrived too late for the showing. :grumpy: We had decided to go to IHOP instead but there wasn't one in the area, so we did a spur of the moment thing and ran laps around some local high school's track field in the dark and played a half-assed tennis game on their dimly lit tennis court. It was a lot fun! Especially when I spotted rabbits on the track field and started to freak out when the sprinklers randomly came on :happy:

I also managed to break into the school's gym where I got the tennis rackets and balls for our tennis game. :shh:

Does the program work for Windows? I'm never satisfied with the mpegs I rip with AoA DVD Ripper :down:

Don't you read the main page? :shame:

Submissions very slow

Posted by lozzd on Jul 26 2005, 09:56 MST

Hey all, Me again.
Submissions are kinda slow and you may be getting a response of "UNREADABLE" and your Recent Tracks not updating. This is normal currently, the global cluster server is overloaded. However, lots of new servers arrived at the datacenter today, and the guys are working hard at getting everything up and running.
For now be patient, your submissions should be being cached in your plugin, and will submit when the servers have been upgraded.
Please refrain from posting anything about this in the forums, as there's nothing anyone we can do.

Queen Bee said:
The Blue Monster ate my original reply :mad:

A couple of friends and I were going to see The Island at the drive-in but arrived too late for the showing. :grumpy: We had decided to go to IHOP instead but there wasn't one in the area, so we did a spur of the moment thing and ran laps around some local high school's track field in the dark and played a half-assed tennis game on their dimly lit tennis court. It was a lot fun! Especially when I spotted rabbits on the track field and started to freak out when the sprinklers randomly came on :happy:

I also managed to break into the school's gym where I got the tennis rackets and balls for our tennis game. :shh:

Does the program work for Windows? I'm never satisfied with the mpegs I rip with AoA DVD Ripper :down:

Don't you read the main page? :shame:

audioscrobbler explanation
oh man, now i totally want ihop. :mad: oh well, i'm sure if i still want to go tomorrow i won't have a problem convincing my parents. we've always got half off coupons and my dad is obsessed with breakfast. one belgian waffle with strawberry syrup, bacon, and hash browns :drool:

it sounds like you guys had fun nonetheless. :wink:

i just checked and it doesn't. the icon is cute though! oh man i wish i could remember what i used to use on my pc, i loved it and never had any problems with it.

no, i hadn't. :reject: but thanks for the explanation.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

oh man, now i totally want ihop. :mad: oh well, i'm sure if i still want to go tomorrow i won't have a problem convincing my parents. we've always got half off coupons and my dad is obsessed with breakfast. one belgian waffle with strawberry syrup, bacon, and hash browns :drool:

it sounds like you guys had fun nonetheless. :wink:

i just checked and it doesn't. the icon is cute though! oh man i wish i could remember what i used to use on my pc, i loved it and never had any problems with it.

no, i hadn't. :reject: but thanks for the explanation.

I haven't been to an IHOP in years despite the fact I only live like 2 blocks away from one. I need to go this weekend :drool:

Why does your memory blow so hard? :sad: I loathe AoA DVD Ripper. I need to find a program that doesn't make the mpegs all pixelated when there's a lot of movement going on in the video.

And you're welcome, you uninformed bum :wink:

Queen Bee said:
I haven't been to an IHOP in years despite the fact I only live like 2 blocks away from one. I need to go this weekend :drool:

Why does your memory blow so hard? :sad: I loathe AoA DVD Ripper. I need to find a program that doesn't make the mpegs all pixelated when there's a lot of movement going on in the video.

And you're welcome, you uninformed bum :wink:
ooh yes you should go. i've got one just about as close to me. if we go to ihop mayhaps we can go to the mall too :drool:

it's because i've not used the program in at least two years. :( if i had another monitor i'd totally hook up my pc and see what it is. it doesn't come out pixelated at all. i'd send you some avis of what i'd done but you probably wouldn't like the music so i won't bother. :wink:

:laugh:

test

Queen Bee said:
Whoa, that is awesome. What code did you use?
#eeeeee - just type that instead of the colour. (like instead of or whatever you'd use.)

i also have the codes for both the blues written down :drool: i need to use them instead of being lazy and using skyblue. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom