Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

It's funny. It's not bothering me THAT much. It's only 10 more days, and I'm gonna have a nice full life inbetween then. Plus I'm super madly in love :cute: (guys, be glad my boyfriend's not on here. we'd put Kheen to shame.. except not, because they're lovey-dovey, and he and I tease each other and perve on other girls)

:lol:

It's funny. It's not bothering me THAT much. It's only 10 more days, and I'm gonna have a nice full life inbetween then. Plus I'm super madly in love :cute: (guys, be glad my boyfriend's not on here. we'd put Kheen to shame.. except not, because they're lovey-dovey, and he and I tease each other and perve on other girls)

:cute: You guys are in love? I thought you were just doing it.

It gets a bit old with everyone discussing every song but I'm easily amused by other things. :D

:cute: You guys are in love? I thought you were just doing it.
No, we're doing both :lol: 15 months together now, and we're making plans for our future and all that. It's a big deal. I'm lovesick enough that I pretty much want to be with him all the time except for when I'm online :lol: I've had some pretty shitty life experiences, but I've been happier in the last year than ever before. He takes care of me and makes me happy and loves me just the way I am. I'm incredibly lucky to have him. And I know he must really love me, because he's witnessed me have a crazy nervous breakdown crying jag, and he didn't head for the hills. That takes real love, people.

:lmao: He doesn't watch sports!! Well, he used to watch the wrestling. Nah, Battlestar Galactica starts soon I think. :up:

Wrestling? That's even more fake (though perhaps less politically insightful) than Battlestar Galactica!

No, we're doing both :lol: 15 months together now, and we're making plans for our future and all that. It's a big deal. I'm lovesick enough that I pretty much want to be with him all the time except for when I'm online :lol: I've had some pretty shitty life experiences, but I've been happier in the last year than ever before. He takes care of me and makes me happy and loves me just the way I am. I'm incredibly lucky to have him. And I know he must really love me, because he's witnessed me have a crazy nervous breakdown crying jag, and he didn't head for the hills. That takes real love, people.

That's really sweet. If he's seen you at your worst and is still around he must be a good guy.

Wrestling? That's even more fake (though perhaps less politically insightful) than Battlestar Galactica!

:lol: I've been to see it twice. It was soooo much fun.

Good ol' GG. I knew she'd come through for me :)

I get other kinds of gratification :sexywink:

Hey, maybe the desire for the album is proportionate to how good of a sex life you have :hmm:

:hmm: Maybe that's why I jumped on the leak as soon as I could

A card before he went to the loo and flowers were the best he could do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom