Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm listening to HJY this afternoon... better than Mix!

Sadly, they played Boots at about 1:15, caught the end of it when I got into my car after lunch (and by end I mean last 30 seconds, no shot at calling), I don't know if they're likely to play it again today.

hey there! I was the larry's dog winner--I got lucky--I am horrible at b-side questions, etc. but I know the personal random stuff. I was sitting in my car in a parking lot--I can't believe I got through--still don't believe it!

congrats promenade!!

Could someone post the 5pm Waaf word? I'm not near my radio... If I win, I will take the first person who posts the word :wave:

You won Larry's dead dog? Creepy ;)

Congrats though!

haha syntax is so important. me, yesterday:

"i'm trying to win tix to see u2 on the radio. i mean, i'm trying to win tix on the radio...to see u2... uh uh, because obviously you can't SEE people on the radio..."

and then i'd get faraway stares.

its not listed yet on the website (fatwallet.com) Ive been using. will let you know iwth an edit to this post.

UPDATE (10 seconds later):
Cant Hold Me Down

Thank You!

I now have two entries into Mix's freeloader thing. I guess that is all I'll get. *Fingers crossed* :pray:!!!

yeah Mix does 3 each day. nothing to do with u2. you earn points with the right answer, and then use your points to buy things. we've been buying raffles to get tix to this.

I wish I knew about it before hand, I would have stockpiled. with that fatwallet website that I found with google you dont even have to listen to Mix, which is always a good thing.

I will be trying to keep up with entering these codes even after this. When the real tour comes around, I'm sure Mix will have tickets...

I finally re-logged in after three years of silence...

thanks for outing me as one of the "lurkers"

many thanks for all the shared misery. the catharsis is good for circuits all busy. Does it make me have low standards if the highlight was getting "caller 8" for BCN? That was as good as it gets.

Anyhow, I think this is karma from failing SO often with WFNX on the Vertigo tour. I got through TWICE, and screwed up the lyrics TWICE. Blanked on Acrobat...painful, and even more so, the live "added bridge" to One. I sung my heart out, but skipped ahead to "scratching."

As pointed out, U2 has won by getting me caught up in all this. They are serious.

So I guess we only have 4 options left for the day at 1:40, 4:15, 4:40 and 5.
And for the 2 seconds songs, we are left with 11 o'clock, touch, an cat dubh and twilight if I am not mistaken.

So 'BCN is next at 4:15, right? Is this list of remaining songs correct?

Again if anyone can help with the song name for us stuck at work I would be thankful!

And I would bring you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom