Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
hi guys - just got home from work - any shake ups yet - and can we have a super secret setlist party - perhaps in PLEBA:wink: ?

perhaps under the title "yet another nipple thread":drool:

I'm sorry - I realize I'm late to join and this was pages ago - but this is too funny!

Hi everyone!

No spoken words said:
Seriously, the end of Footloose is fucking insane.

First, Kevin Bacon and Chris Penn win a kick-fight with some local toughs...then they go inside the party that was almost banned because the town dislikes dancing and such.....then Bacon yells something....then they are all dancing to the song "Footloose"...Chris Penn starts Pop rocking.....some kid is doing the robot, Bacon's stund double is doing fucking backflips or whatever......it's crazy.

Was'nt that the end of Karate Kid? :eyebrow: :wink:

Yikes. I dropped in to check out the Boston 1 set list with much interest (since I go to Boston 3 :D ) and I see we're talking about Footloose, Dirty Dancing, etc.

I better get outta here...

:wink:

kellyahern said:

I'm going Saturday :)

but I kind of wanted to just take it all in, being the last show of the first leg and all . . . :reject:

It's alright. :hug: I'll probably be like that when I see them in December. Telling you all 6 months in advance, for the sake of my cell phone bill and because I want to enjoy the show, count me out as the source for 12/4! Because I know you'll all remember this post in December. :wink:

phanan said:
Yikes. I dropped in to check out the Boston 1 set list with much interest (since I go to Boston 3 :D ) and I see we're talking about Footloose, Dirty Dancing, etc.

at least you didnt come in when we were talking about tampons

I won't be going down for the drop Saturday like I thought I'd be. I don't have the energy to wait in the rain and I don't want to go into GA alone if I get GA's.

phanan said:

Quick - Chizip! NSW! Stop this potential source before they make a run for the border

kellyahern said:

I'm going Saturday :)

but I kind of wanted to just take it all in, being the last show of the first leg and all . . . :reject:

Oh, Kelly, have a wonderful time at the show!!! I was thinking...thinking...of trying to get myself up to Boston on Thursday, when I have off from work. (I'm working Saturday) But I just don't have the money right now.

And hi, kellyo!

Alright....once again....time for me to split, for real.

Cheesecake Fatory ahoy. Good food, bad company, the things we sometimes do for the sake of being nice.

Again, have a great night and I'll see you guys at the next set list party.

Now I gotta cut loose, footloose, kick off my Sunday shoes. Geez, Louise.....eh, enough.

Kenny Loggins = soundtrack king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom