Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to start weaning myself from the setlist parties or else I'm going to go through some major withdrawl...:crack:
Surely, we have a source for tonight, right?

Daygloeyes, no jet lag, per se, but was really wiped out yesterday....landed at 11pm PT on Sunday night, so it was like 2am....and the day before was a loooong one....so it all conspired to make me a tad out of it by 4pm yesterday. Today, I'm back to normal, thankfully.

Thanks for asking, hope you are well!!

:wave: Hi all. I'll be checking in sporadically. This concept of work is getting in my way.

U2Dork - I see the avatar has changed yet again. But I can't tell if you are in a better or worse mood :wink: :giggle:

My wife this morning was at the top of the stairs and yelled out "Children, WAKE UP". I immediatly responded, "EVERYONE.......EVERYONE.......EVERYONE" in my best Bono Voice available at 6:30 am.

HJ

this setlist party will be the hardest, because it will be my last of the first leg....I'm finally seeing U2 on thursday and saturday! After waiting for...nearly 21 years (my whole life), these next 48 hours will be the hardest...

Ifeelnumb84 said:
this setlist party will be the hardest, because it will be my last of the first leg....I'm finally seeing U2 on thursday and saturday! After waiting for...nearly 21 years (my whole life), these next 48 hours will be the hardest...

The 1st 5 Boston setlist parties are going to kill me.

Won't be here for the 6th, hopefully I'll be in the ellipse on December 4th! :D

Glad you're getting the opportunity to finally see them. Have a great time! :)

Last edited:
Ifeelnumb, it will be a tough wait, but, it will be soooo very worth it. When you finally see them, you're not going to fucking believe you are really there.

NSW said it all! The anticipation... (Hearing Carly Simon in my head :huh: )

Don't know if I'll make Saturday's setlist party. It happens to be my birthday. Ironic the last night of this leg of the tour, and after all the set parties, I might miss this one :(

Lila,

I have, yes, but as I was telling DG, yesterday was a rough day....

Am much better today, though, and ready to resume playing sofball tomorrow evening.....
Thanks for asking!

Oh, and to answer your question to me from last week, I am a Member of the Tribe. Mazel Tov!

Happy early birthday Lila :)

I won't be at a setlist party on my b-day either - but then, tomorrow's not a show day *g* I'm still hoping they'll sneak in a new song either tonight or Thurs though :)

thank you thank you - I'll finally be legal. Again :wink: Unfortunately, that day came and went long ago.

Dayglo - whatever's up, hope you are doing ok/better :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom