Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would not answer. I wonder if security let him in with his Tim-Tams. I'm happy for the dude, though, getting to finally see them. Hope he has a great time, and hope he does not get too upset when he does not hear 11 O'Clock Tick-Tock played.

Axver has an Austrialian cell phone so the charges would have been astronomical had he decided to be a source...

PITNOL off the album still gives me chills everytime, the 2nd part of Edge's solo is so awesome and colorful.

Live, it has to be played, I realize this, but I think no song of theirs experiences a drop from studio to concert like this one. That's a credit to its strength on the album, I suppose. And, the crowd loves it, so, it's still fun to hear it performed.

Chizip said:
ok lets talk about tampons

Okay.

tampon.jpg

Discuss.

so we're really not going to be getting the songs?

this is sad :(

the concert could be starting right now, supposedly they wanted to start early to be sure they finished by 11

I don't understand. No one knows someone there at zootopia that would email them or are they tired of the insults and won't share the info? I truly don't understand. :shrug:
We are all U2 fans, right. :eyebrow:
WTF!

Must be Mad Max III - Beyond Thunderdome....Chip is about to sing "We don't need another Hero", methinks. Or, it could be The Passion of the Chizip, not sure.

Hi

I'm not saying this only to be an ass, I'm being serious:

Is there any reason whatsoever to write PITNOL instead of "Pride"? This is the first time I've seen an acronym that's longer than the name of the song. And all of the acronyms are ridonk. Especially HMTMKMKM or WTSHNN or IGWSHA.

PWWACKMA!

someone figure that out!

theoeiii said:
Hi

I'm not saying this only to be an ass, I'm being serious:

Is there any reason whatsoever to write PITNOL instead of "Pride"? This is the first time I've seen an acronym that's longer than the name of the song. And all of the acronyms are ridonk. Especially HMTMKMKM or WTSHNN or IGWSHA.

PWWACKMA!

someone figure that out!

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom