Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:

Truthfully, I don't think we're 100% sure this is a real setlist. Seems the zootopia people are a tad upset. They've hidden the setlist to give us a hard time but some nice person let us in on it...

why cant we all be friends and work together, forum to forum

Setlist:
---------
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It...
Love and Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Pride(?)
Where the Streets Have No Name(?)

the (?) are given by a different person...

Chizip said:

the source on zootopia isnt posting snippets because she got critisized for posting the wrong snippets at the last show, and that pissed her off

:sad:

:hug: to zootopia source. I used to be a zootopian before I had to pay $40 on top of my "lost" Prop membership. But I still loves ya' zootope.

U2dork said:

Truthfully, I don't think we're 100% sure this is a real setlist. Seems the zootopia people are a tad upset. They've hidden the setlist to give us a hard time but some nice person let us in on it...

Hidden the setlist? How "cloak & dagger" of them...sheesh.

VintagePunk said:

Message board wars. :lol:
It is really silly, isn't it? It's kinda like Protestants vs. Catholics. We're all here for the same thing, aren't we?

timothius said:
Hi all :wave:

Fairly stock standard list today :huh:

Surprised...I had tix tonight but sold them, figured we'd get Red Hill, Heartland, and Acrobat for sure...

U2dork said:

It is really silly, isn't it? It's kinda like Protestants vs. Catholics. We're all here for the same thing, aren't we?

IMO the Pope over QE II anyday in a steel cage match. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom