Boots Subscribers of the World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well guys, apparently every stadium is giving NFL season ticket holders access to the pre-sale before us dues paying members. Sounds real fair. I have a bad feeling we're gonna be left with crap seats.

Does anyone know the exact time for boots presales??? I thought it was 3 pm LOCAL time....U2.COM now says its 6 pm (East)....so what is it?? I'm so confused!!!!

According to u2.com:
North American dates (Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York)
Tues. March 24 10AM local venue time - 'Horizon' group
Wed. March 25 10AM EDT / 9AM CDT / 8AM MDT / 7AM PDT - 'Breathe' group
Wed. March 25 6PM EDT / 5PM CDT / 4PM MDT / 3PM PDT - 'Boots' group
Presale ends Thurs. March 26 5PM local venue time

Does anyone know the exact time for boots presales??? I thought it was 3 pm LOCAL time....U2.COM now says its 6 pm (East)....so what is it?? I'm so confused!!!!

According to u2.com:
North American dates (Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York)
Tues. March 24 10AM local venue time - 'Horizon' group
Wed. March 25 10AM EDT / 9AM CDT / 8AM MDT / 7AM PDT - 'Breathe' group
Wed. March 25 6PM EDT / 5PM CDT / 4PM MDT / 3PM PDT - 'Boots' group
Presale ends Thurs. March 26 5PM local venue time

Yeah, for some odd reason they're screwing us out of 3 hours. I knew the European raves and reviews of Boots members were too good to be true. Time for old U2.com to put the screws to us.

concerning hostel

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Has anyone stayed here. want to know if it's ideal for a 22 yr old like me looking for fun. Want to know how small the rooms are and how loud the bar really is when people are trying to sleep.

Really loud. I need headphones to fall asleep. Music going until 3-4am.

Well guys, apparently every stadium is giving NFL season ticket holders access to the pre-sale before us dues paying members. Sounds real fair. I have a bad feeling we're gonna be left with crap seats.

Ya, but on the other presale thread someone said they think they will be pulling from a separate ticket pool...so that might make our chances of getting GAs slightly better

Just seen your photo album.. my god i'm impressed. How did you get so many tickets ( and good ones) in such a short space of time. I thought I was a U2 nut but i am well beaten here!!!!!!. I am only seeing them 3 times this year ...( dublin 1 and 2 and wembly2) a mere part timer!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Just seen your photo album.. my god i'm impressed. How did you get so many tickets ( and good ones) in such a short space of time. I thought I was a U2 nut but i am well beaten here!!!!!!. I am only seeing them 3 times this year ...( dublin 1 and 2 and wembly2) a mere part timer!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

You talkin' to me my man?

Thank you for the props if so...

Posted this in the other thread too..but thought I should here too. I just now pulled up every price range except $252 (thats weird) for foxboro/Gillette using the horizon code. this is what I came up with for 2 tickets:

$57.50 GA
$32 - Section 337/row 1
$57 section 203/row 9
$97.50 section 102/row 35
$252 no matches came up for 2 tickets

hope you guys got what you wanted, or something close :wave:

No man, fucking rip off. I spent 1 hour from 6:00 on the dot. I didn't pull up one GA, 100 level, or 200 level seat in front or the side of the stage.

I pulled up standing room only in the upper deck, 2 tix at 295 behind the stage, and $250 each tix in the 300 level. FUCK U2.COM and the band man. Enticing people to pay $50 to get a "fair" shot at tickets. You cannot tell me that 10,000 GA tickets and the entire 2 lower bowls are sold out right now. They're forcing us to try to buy shittier tickets they know no one will buy in the public sale. I refuse. I have the code, I'll just wait for later dates.

What doesn't make sense to me is why it seems that everyone in Europe got what they wanted, but so many people in the US got screwed. Are there really that many more U2.com subscribers here than in Europe? I don't get it.

I was planning to use my Boots code for LA and Vegas GA, but now that seems unlikely to work out. I need seats for Charlottesville and/or Raleigh (whenever they're finally announced) because I'm taking my dad, but I could have gotten seats from the general sale without wasting my $50.

patience is a virtue. All the cities on sale today except maybe toronto will have more shows added. if you are a boots member be smart and wait for 2nd show if you dont get what you want on first show........:hug:

Back
Top Bottom