Bono's pinky ring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishamericaxg.JPG

thumbup.jpg

LostAtMoon said:
You just have to look for pictures where you can see his hands.

Like this one:

Cookies.jpg

:laugh:

That is such an adorable picture-I love that one.

He does have thick fingers, doesn't he? Never really noticed that before (and I agree with those who say he looks good in a suit-that "Irish America" cover picture is a nice one).

It's kinda funny, 'cause I have fairly good-sized hands, too, but my fingers are long and skinny-it'd be interesting to put my hand up against his sometime and see how we compare.

I also find it neat how he always uses his hands a lot when he talks-moves them around and everything, 'cause I do that a lot, too :).

Angela

Yes, it is a posh claddagh ring. I love it. It's a very tasteful, attractive kind of ring, not too ornate or overdone, just perfect. It looks exactly like the kind of ring Ali would give him. I love her taste--she likes pretty things, not tacky, overdone or whatever. The same is true of the evening dresses she wears. They are beautiful and understated. Perfect.

Last edited:
Cheer up girl. At least you know you are always reminded :wink: . I'm sure that Bono would have a lot of fun if he ever did read your posts.

Stars I was joking with you... I thought you'd laugh at my post. If I offended you I truely am sorry. :hug:Oh and U2democrat I wasn't really reprimanding you either......I was being silly. So I hope you aren't upset too :hug:

Last edited:
karmic_postmark said:
Stars I was joking with you... I thought you'd laugh at my post. If I offended you I truely am sorry. :hug:Oh and U2democrat I wasn't really reprimanding you either......I was being silly. So I hope you aren't upset too :hug:

:hug:

Gosh everyone(okay not everyone :) ) else made it seem like I was an :evil: bitch to you!
I would never do that to you!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom