Bono's One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't know if this was posted - just ran across it...

14EF4583.jpg

Miroslava said:
Aw. It is my pleasure to share my pics! :D

They're all in my interference gallery too which you can access through the button by my signature

:D

Ooops nevermind my last question... found them! Wow gorgeous pics!! Thanks so much again for sharing them... this one's a keeper! :)

BonoVegasMiro.jpg

bonocomet said:
Oooh how could I have left this one out?
BTW does anyone know what this is from?

bonoboatsm.jpg

Sorry I'm a bit late so I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but the pic was taken in St Tropez, I think it was end of August/beginning of September.
Because I was in Eze when Bono was in St Tropez. :rolleyes:

:bump:

Does anyone have any closeups of the new ONE bracelet he's been sporting lately? It's not a rubber one, looks kind of like a watch band, actually. I wonder if it was custom made?

oh my I haven't seen this thread for a while! Yes I would like to know more about that band also. Thanks!

But in the meanwhile...

bonosingsfanreaches.jpg

bonosoprettybyL03vik.jpg

(yes it's there....)

bonocomet said:
oh my I haven't seen this thread for a while! Yes I would like to know more about that band also. Thanks!

But in the meanwhile...

bonosingsfanreaches.jpg

:drool:

btw, didn't he usually wear it on the left wrist?? :hmm:

evieangelique said:

:D I just zoomed in on one of the fan pictures from the post-Grammy meeting they had with Bono the next morning.
oh nice pic! can you post the real pic asewll?

He has hand freckles!!!!! :cute:

Hey Knappe :wave: :D
so I see you've made the step towards the evil realms of PLEBA aswell :wink:
:hmm: I wonder if you know who I am tho... but I think so so not gonna post me real name here ;) Trinity from u2-vertigo-tour.com is also here, and I hope the others will come sometime.. :rolleyes:
I already posted a few of your pics here, with your name under them, I hope you don't mind that :reject:
(the gals here loved the BonoXLarry one btw :wink: for obvious reasons!)
I hope when the tour returns you and Matt can return to your task! make great pics :drool:

I still like that shirt :drool:

these pictures are shot 2006-09-21, United Center Chicago... the show where i've met a pleba girl (M).... and yes, i know who you are galeongirl... that poster will come to you... have faith!!

This is the one huh?
(the wristband can be seen... so it can be upped here)
PICT0301small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom