Bono's One Wristband

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

*feels very tempted to steal shirt*
Hey, I rescued that shirt. My older brother got it when I was just a kid, and he was into U2. A decade later, after I got into U2, I managed to find it, covered in dust, in our parents' attic. It's too big, but it's U2, so I wear it anyway :D

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Hey, I rescued that shirt. My older brother got it when I was just a kid, and he was into U2. A decade later, after I got into U2, I managed to find it, covered in dust, in our parents' attic. It's too big, but it's U2, so I wear it anyway :D

That's Awesome!!

I wish I'd kept all of my old concert shirts from the 80's (er, and 70's for that matter :huh: )

The only 2 that managed to survive to the present are my Oingo Boingo and a Bowie. Better than nothing I guess!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

*still feels tempted to steal shirt*
I really want a U2 shirt, but they're nowhere in stores, and I am not allowed to buy online... stupid parents :(

Ak the thread lives!

ok we need a one band pic...

nice shorts guys! :D
larrybonomexico.jpg

My fav pix is from the one campaign the black and white.:drool:

When I went to the shows I bougt bracelets for myself, my kids and they're friends and I told them it is to remind them of poor children in the world and how lucky they are!:ohmy:

If everything goes as planned I'll soon have my ONE band too. And I'm going to have to wear it on my right arm, since I have an almost exact copy of Edge black leather bracelet on my left. Hey, I wore it even before I knew he had one!

Ok here's more...

Paul McCartney wearing the One band.
bonopaulmccartney.jpg

And here's Bono sportin a BLUE band. Does anyone know the story on this? I only found the pic saying he was one of many stars supporting the Radio 1 Beat Bullying cpn....
bonoblueband.jpg

Thanks! :)

A lot of the school kids in the UK have that one (amongst their collection :D) - it is a symbol against bullying in school and the radio station Radio 1 was backing the campaign.

The Fiddler said:
A lot of the school kids in the UK have that one (amongst their collection :D) - it is a symbol against bullying in school and the radio station Radio 1 was backing the campaign.

That is so cool!

The Fiddler said:

Yes! Very cool! Thanks Fiddler! :)

He stole the hat from a woman in the front row... He didnt keep it on for long though... Wonder why!!
Later, he took a black boa (not sure about the english word) scarf from the audience and kept it till the end. He was probably in a very good mood!! maybe because it was the last concert of the 1st leg...

Aw darn, I wonder what happened to my pic of bono & Larry up there? Hmmmmm... can you see it now??
larrymullenband.jpg

Hopefully you can see it now. Larry looks so happy. It was his birthday wasn't it???

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Aw darn, I wonder what happened to my pic of bono & Larry up there? Hmmmmm... can you see it now??
larrymullenband.jpg

Hopefully you can see it now. Larry looks so happy. It was his birthday wasn't it???
day after ^^ november 1 :) celebrating anywayz... oooh only a month and 6 days and it's already Adam's 46th!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom