Bono's Motorcycle Chicks...we ride hard and fast..LOOK no hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
26236IMG_0071.jpg
[/IMG]

Lookin' mighty fine!!!!!:drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
How's Alfie, Wild? is he friendly?

I'll be off again in 5 mins to peel some potatoes (or tattys as us scots call 'em!) :wink:

His fine. He is friendly and absolutely loves the ladies :wink:

He's gotto have eye drops at the mo due to a eye infection. He sits on the bed whilst i'm on here giving me strange but loving looks whe i squel at a new Bono picture :cute:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Dis! How are things going? :hug:

hey:wave: ...I'm doing alright, how are things where you are?

you are right...there is almost a whole year of this!!! Oh god, we died and went to v-neck, ripped shirt, blindfolded, HD....Bono heaven:drool: :drool: :drool:

Lord knows I love the man, and lust after him more than a rational person ought to...but I really wish he'd lose that hat. :lol:

I've taken to calling it his Latin American dictator hat...

VintagePunk said:
Lord knows I love the man, and lust after him more than a rational person ought to...but I really wish he'd lose that hat. :lol:

I've taken to calling it his Latin American dictator hat...

Nooooooooooooo...:no: :no: I Luuuv that hat!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

it does look like a latin dictator hat though..your right..he he he:wink: its a hot dictator hat though:drool:

WildHoney said:
Hi Dis :hug: :wave:

oh my what a hunk anybody got any idea who he is? :giggle:

Hey Wild:heart: :heart:

oh...that guy in the pic? Oh yeah I forgot to mention...thats just my hubby:shifty: ..thats all...yup no one special:shh:

U2Girl1978 said:
I wish he'd lose the shades.... :mad:

Oops, I said I would be :silent:..... :D

:madspit:

ahhh he's perfect just the way he is:angel: :angel:

now if he reads this...he will like me best :evil:

VintagePunk said:

:laugh:

I'm wondering if he's keeping them on more often now because of people taking pics 24/7...maybe the flash hurts his eyes. :(

probably...he's got to protect those gorgous blues:drool: , I actually read somewhere that he wears glasses so much cause of an eye allergy or something like that:huh: he can pass out or something like that at anytime:huh: :huh: I dont' know.

WildHoney said:
On your knees now girls.....

Our leader will be coming to inspect your uniforms and if he touches you with his lance you're in big trouble....

*quickly messes up uniform....tries to look as disheveled as possible.....:wink:

trouble?

WildHoney said:
On your knees now girls.....

Our leader will be coming to inspect your uniforms and if he touches you with his lance you're in big trouble....

I'm ready....I'm on my knees:drool: :drool:

:giggle: :shh:

Dismantled said:

probably...he's got to protect those gorgous blues:drool: , I actually read somewhere that he wears glasses so much cause of an eye allergy or something like that:huh: he can pass out or something like that at anytime:huh: :huh: I dont' know.

I remember reading something like that, too...part of what makes him allergic to red wine. If that's the case, with sensitive eyes, the camera flashes probably cause major irritation.

I don't care if he wears them in public, as long as he takes them off when we're in bed.

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I remember reading something like that, too...part of what makes him allergic to red wine. If that's the case, with sensitive eyes, the camera flashes probably cause major irritation.

I don't care if he wears them in public, as long as he takes them off when we're in bed.

Oh...he can leave them on in bed....as long as that's all he leaves on....:D

*hums*
You can leave your shades on...rowo

~BrightestStar~ said:

:evil:

I'm back ladies...
Have a bit of a mess on my hands....

My printer cartridge leaked...:sigh:

I hope to have a mess on my hands too...after I receive my punishement:drool: :drool:

ps...that sucks BRI!! I'm glad you here though:hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom