Bono's Motorcycle Chicks...we ride hard and fast..LOOK no hands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:lol: Actually, in my dreams, I seem to be quite a devious bitch...making friends with her, doing her husband. :eyebrow:
She always suspects, but never quite catches on.

Actually, in one, she suddenly had on a lab coat, and started poking at my teeth with an instrument, making one of my teeth fall out. :huh: Freud would have a field day with me...

You crazy girl! :hug:
But I luv ya anyways. :)

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Actually, in my dreams, I seem to be quite a devious bitch...making friends with her, doing her husband. :eyebrow:
She always suspects, but never quite catches on.

Actually, in one, she suddenly had on a lab coat, and started poking at my teeth with an instrument, making one of my teeth fall out. :huh: Freud would have a field day with me...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! poking at your teeth:lmao: :lmao: you know...teeth falling out in a dream actually means something.. cannot remember what, but it does.

Ali is never in mine......I always seem to wake up when we are "doing something".......

is there a manual that comes with this weapon, that say has lots of pictures and ideas on how to use it, that i could keep with me always to refer back to from time to time, all the time?

WildHoney said:

we'll take that as a compliment.....

Ok put the weapon done... I said PUT the waepon down now

all finished so we can start the next lesson?

darn....I liked that lesson...I don't have a gag reflex so that was my specialty:wink:

next? *sits and begs

greeneyedgirl said:
is there a manual that comes with this weapon, that say has lots of pictures and ideas on how to use it, that i could keep with me always to refer back to from time to time, all the time?

Considering the power and size of the weapon a manual is not a bad idea and phots would be a great idea for those who have suffred severe smut damage.....

WildHoney said:
It's time to spit and polish girls...

again....I am more skilled with my mouth here....and as I said before no gag reflex so I could really give it a good polish..all the way down.............if ya catch my drift...and I think ya do:wink:

*has urge to input this pic*
bonored.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
*has urge to input this pic*
bonored.jpg

*having really bad thoughts now....

how can that girl resist the urge to............um never mind I better not say it :shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom