Bono's greatest studio vocal performances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure why everyone's stark-raving mad about Red Hill Mining Town. I love the song dearly, and it is a great vocal, but it veers dangerously close to going over the top for me.

Not sure why everyone's stark-raving mad about Red Hill Mining Town. I love the song dearly, and it is a great vocal, but it veers dangerously close to going over the top for me.

I feel the same. I adore the lyrics in that song. But the vocal delivery is a bit ridiculous.

Most everything on The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Zooropa, and Original Soundtracks 1 has great vocals. I think pretty highly of all of Bono's singing on No Line as well.

Most everything on The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Zooropa, and Original Soundtracks 1 has great vocals. I think pretty highly of all of Bono's singing on No Line as well.

Not Rattle and Hum? Come on.

Er... You could try putting all your songs into one post.

Not sure about Love Comes Tumbling. Its a good quality B-Side that's for sure. But there's nothing much spectacular about the mumbling vocal.

Damn it, he said he was going to post them as they come to mind and that's exactly what he's doing.

Damn it, he said he was going to post them as they come to mind and that's exactly what he's doing.

You get a nice set of steak knives for reaching 1,000 posts, so I don't blame them for spreading things out a bit.

In that case, I'll put the studio version of Party Girl on my list.

:wave:

That's got to be a pretty long list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom