Bono's Dancing Girls VIII - Were you one of the chosen? Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
Congrats Jess!
yippie.gif

btw, for stadium shows, if you manage to get up front, was there a wall or barricade that blocked any view of the stage? Are the b-stages the place to be?

well, you can get closer at the b-stages, because they're not as high as the main stage, but i generally liked being at the front stage more..have done both, and there were lots of tall people in front of me when i stood at the b-stage, so i couldn't see a thing when everyone was on the front stage.

Great JESS!!

I bet they chose you because Bono looks really happy in that pic!!

u2forlife said:
There might be a lucky girl tonight! Can't wait! :hyper:

Oh that's right, the MEX shows already started! Geez, I've lost track of what's happening! :reject:

Wonder who the lucky girl (or guy :wink:) was last night....

Lila64 said:
don't know if this was posted before or not. In the Fan Tour/Experiences thread gerbilwaxer posted a video clip of a blonde on stage 10/7/05 in NYC for WOWY. It's :drool:worthy

http://forum.interference.com/out.php?http://tinyurl.com/9k8vj

oh wow, thank you for that~! it definately is :drool: worthy!!! and her hands... at the tummy!!!(Smart girl, very smart girl :wink: ) and Bono keeping her at his shoulder... sooooooo cute :cute: she's taller than him isn't she :lol:

Galeongirl said:

oh wow, thank you for that~! it definately is :drool: worthy!!! and her hands... at the tummy!!!(Smart girl, very smart girl :wink: ) and Bono keeping her at his shoulder... sooooooo cute :cute: she's taller than him isn't she :lol:

I was at that show she was alot taller and quite beautiful...I was happy to that he picked a blonde....I love the way she really soaked up the 3 minutes with him...He looked like he got a little emotional while singing, he looks like he was going to cry....that he night he was very excited and emotional. Lucky girl, I would need Bono to hold me up. I would have my arms and legs wrapped around him :drool:

aaack video has Bono Edge moment :cute: and yes mr dorkydance is very cute when he dances :D
*snicker* see Bono's BIG foot stomping makes me lol badly!
that girl prolly would've been dying when Bono held her instead of bringing her back after MW! :lol: SO close to Edge and still she's fixated on Bono... I like that girl already :wink:
cute vids.. I'm checking out the other two aswell

Back
Top Bottom