Bono wearing suit and tie on CNN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lady lemonade

Acrobat
Okay, I don't mean to start posting all over the board but I do believe this deserves the outmost attention. Follow this link and you'll find a video from 1/1/02 of Bono talking about Debt relief, looking scrumptious in a suit and dark blue shirt and tie combo... http://europe.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/01
/bono.debt/index.html

enjoy!

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

ACH! don't listen to me...I didn't see the word VIDEO there, duh!!!

----
LL, this is the only picture that I see at this link:

bono.singing.jpg

???

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-02-2002).]

bono.singing.jpg

Bono on the campaign to drop the debt: "If they need a voice, they've got mine"

awwwww!!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

LOL!!!!

Disco! you're my telepathic wonder twin!!!

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

Check out the grey box to the left that says video, right above the quickvote box. The video's there. It's about 3 minutes.

------------------

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Originally posted by martha:
*OUCH*

That man needs to be licked.

LMAO!!! i think that ALL the time!

------------------
~Julie*

yeah, this dorky girl finally found it! And LL is right, Bono looks niiiiiice in that cobalt blue shirt and suit - but wish they would move the tagline at the bottom so we could actually SEE his suit! Grrrr...

I just LOVE hearing him talk...he's SO intelligent, SO up on world events, SO articulate...if anyone were ever born to be a rock star--or a politician!--it's Bono. I can seriously see him going into politics when *gasp* U2 has finally played their last....I really hope he does it. Cos then I'd just HAVE to move to Ireland!
smile.gif

I just wish I had half his "gift of gab" in real life...I'm great on-line, but get me in a room, and I clam up...
tongue.gif
Irish I may be, but loquacious I am not....

hey disco, I love hearing Bono talk too and it's not just because of his cute accent. That man is so freakin' smart. I was watching the Charlie Rose interview last night and as usual, I was so impressed by his wit and intelligence. If there were more people like him in politics maybe more people would listen, and I'm not saying that just coz he's hot

thanks for the link!
biggrin.gif
great interview
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"You changed me--and I thank you for that." -Bono 11/5/01

WWJND?

Suuuuuure you're not.
smile.gif
But I totally agree!

Originally posted by lady lemonade:
and it's not just because of his cute accent. That man is so freakin' smart. and I'm not saying that just coz he's hot

so hey, I thought I'd post this yummy new Bono pic (in a turtleneck!) from a new website:

vv78925.jpg

Sure the man can talk a blue streak...sure the man can make Jesse Helms cry...sure the guy is a leather-bound earthly angel, but MAN!!! THE GUY IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
You just can't NOT drool....

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-03-2002).]

Oh My Lord!!! Bono in a suit, Bono in a suit, Bono in a suit!!!! I can't belive how sexy he looks!! Man, he is one yummy, yummy guy, and so smart, and caring. Everytime I see him in an interview like this my heart starts beating really fast, and I realize why I am in love with him-He is feckin incredible!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Suuuuuure you're not.
smile.gif
But I totally agree!

so hey, I thought I'd post this yummy new Bono pic (in a turtleneck!) from a new website:

vv78925.jpg

Sure the man can talk a blue streak...sure the man can make Jesse Helms cry...sure the guy is a leather-bound earthly angel, but MAN!!! THE GUY IS SO HOTTTTTT!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey that's not new Disco, I have had that pic since it was taken March 16, 2001 when he went to visit Colin Powell to discuss African AIDS crisis. I snagged it as soon as it came out. This is the most recent pic of Bono I have, taken Dec. 20, 2001 at the WHO conference in London:

27451015kcsyLEyWbR_ph.jpg

Is that what he looks like in the video, blue shirt and black coat? (I LOVE this pic he is GORGEOUS!) I can't get the video to show on my computer
frown.gif
it loads for 40 minutes then freezes.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Here's the other pic of Bono at the conference in London just before Christmas- I know most of you have seen it but maybe Lady Lemonade hasn't. I could look at it all day, he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

ep79732.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by TrailerTrashTracie:
bonocnn_s.jpg

Holy suit & tie Batman! I love it when a guy puts on a suit ...

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Bono is such a cutie with a suit and tie
smile.gif

I love his hair, it seems to have gotten longer... I like it when it's all wild like that... I hate when men have their hair all perfectly placed.

*sigh*

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

but wish they would move the tagline at the bottom so we could actually SEE his suit!

Well unfortunately, they can't move the tagline, because if you look closely just before the tagline appears, his tie has the words "LICK ME" on it and, well, you know, CNN thinks it's a classy org...

Whaaa--???? it's NOT new, it's not breaking piccie news? WAAHHHH! Oh well, it was new to me!
biggrin.gif
And he still looks like a hottie in it - I love him in T-necks, they add an air of 'innocence' or something when guys wear them...kinda like cardigan sweaters! (ooh! there's an idea!) Post pics of the guys in t-necks, snuggly sweaters or cardigans--it is cold out after all!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Hey that's not new Disco, I have had that pic since it was taken March 16, 2001 when he went to visit Colin Powell to discuss African AIDS crisis. I snagged it as soon as it came out.

Originally posted by Melpop:
Bono is such a cutie with a suit and tie
smile.gif

I love his hair, it seems to have gotten longer... I like it when it's all wild like that... I hate when men have their hair all perfectly placed.

*sigh*

I agree with you 100% Melissa! *SIGH*
smile.gif

Thanks for the sexy pic TTT!
smile.gif

------------------

Suuuuuure you're not.
smile.gif
But I totally agree!

vv78925.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh, Disco! thank you so much for that lovely pic
smile.gif

*left click, copy, paste*

------------------

Yeah Disco I know for a fact it's from then, I got it as soon as it came out and I have had it on my page for ages. Good idea about the cardigans and sweater pics, why don't you start a thread and search your stash and I'll join in the fun? I'm sure Icelady will too!
smile.gif

------------------

Howdy Disco and others who liked that pic- here is another one from that same photo session, with Colin Powell at the White House. Look at his smile! Hope you like it!
smile.gif

WC34626.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-03-2002).]

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Oh My Lord!!! Bono in a suit, Bono in a suit, Bono in a suit!!!! I can't belive how sexy he looks!! Man, he is one yummy, yummy guy, and so smart, and caring. Everytime I see him in an interview like this my heart starts beating really fast, and I realize why I am in love with him-He is feckin incredible!!

I know what you're saying, i keep falling in love all over again everytime i read an interview or see him on tv...

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Here's the other pic of Bono at the conference in London just before Christmas- I know most of you have seen it but maybe Lady Lemonade hasn't. I could look at it all day, he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

ep79732.jpg

Thanks for the pic U2kitten. I've already seen it but seeing it again can't hurt, now can it?

Eeeeeeeeee!! Why did no one tell me of this thread? Everyone knows that Bono Suit n Tie is my #1 Fetish.

Besides the camo hat....and the sleeves....and the jaw.....and the singing....and the eyes....and the talk of smart things..hm.

! he scratched his head! Lol I love when he adjusts his glasses
biggrin.gif

During Charlie Rose my mom got mad when Bono wiped his nose on his sleeve! lol He wiped his nose here, too. OK I'm officially insane in the membrane.

*socially conscious Bono*

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by WildHonee:

During Charlie Rose my mom got mad when Bono wiped his nose on his sleeve! lol He wiped his nose here, too. OK I'm officially insane in the membrane.

*socially conscious Bono*

Mmmmmmmh! Bono sleeve
biggrin.gif
Bono is just too politically gorgeous, isn't he?

LL
who is thinking about getting into politics just so that she can meet Bono...

------------------

Back
Top Bottom