Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advah said:
Talking about sunglasses, maybe you already know this site..
I discovered it just a few days ago and it's worth checking it; nice cheap replicas of Bono's Guccis if some of you are after them. ;)

evolutiongear.com

I got some from there!! I got the Elevation Blue and Big Fly ones.

brad_39 said:
So, what color is everyone ordering? I personally think the green ones look the best.

I have ordered the green ones too, like them most too! But I think maybe the pink ones too, but that is a colour I don't like so much, they should have been red...

Mrs Bono said:

I have ordered the green ones too, like them most too! But I think maybe the pink ones too, but that is a colour I don't like so much, they should have been red...

AGREED. I'm ordering green, maybe the Rose ones down the line.....

yup, thats the rose one. sunglasses are tricky, look quite different with white background, but those are what he wears at the vertigo gigs.

isn't anybody able to post pics?
i'd like to see "real" pics, please.

here:

ose.jpg
vader.jpg
fadeed.jpg

these are the 3 i got recently

thank you badger!
do you think the pink ones are too "pink" for a guy (just in case of not being not a rockstar) or are wearable?
about the size, do you think the could fit on a girl face or are too big? i'd like to buy it for my girlfriend.

ink

the pink ones at first i was a little shocked-the back pieces are totally pink but because i have long hair, it covers them. they are just awesome glasses, i wore them yesterday and they dnt appear pink to people. more like a rose/purple
they would be fine for your girlfriend. im thinking about selling the really dark ones-though in the summer woulfd be great. the faded ones are awesome but i already have the rhof bvlgaris and they look similar
cant wait for the green ones

Re: ink

thebadger said:
the pink ones at first i was a little shocked-the back pieces are totally pink but because i have long hair, it covers them. they are just awesome glasses, i wore them yesterday and they dnt appear pink to people. more like a rose/purple
they would be fine for your girlfriend. im thinking about selling the really dark ones-though in the summer woulfd be great. the faded ones are awesome but i already have the rhof bvlgaris and they look similar
cant wait for the green ones

Thank you for posting the pictures. Very helpful. What is the color lense # of the dark ones? And what is the color lense # of the faded ones? Thanks. And please post picture when you get the green ones. Thanks

thanks.
i'm waiting for the faded green ones, and now i think i will take the pink too.
if someone have other colors, post pics please.

faded grey/black=ea 9285/s 6lbo0 120
brown green/gold ea 9285/s 3ygqo 120
these #'s right on the glasses (very small-hope these are correct)
theres a pr. of the brown/green gold on ebay right now

Also, GIARRE is fulfulling the pre-orders now????
are they shippping already the new sunglasses?

Giarre says to me they will have them in about 2 weeks and then ship them out, got mail today from them. I think it's safe to order from ottica or giarre or whatever..
I got my Bvlgaris 549 - gunmetal from 4sunglasses, faster than lightning.

Now I wonder, does anybody know here what these glasses are, also EA or? New colour, looks orange, I like them a lot! :drool:

n24.se/dynamiskt/efterborsen/did_11644139.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom