Bono - New York City Fashion Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patic

The Fly
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 4: (ITALY OUT, NY DAILY NEWS OUT, NY NEWSDAY OUT) Bono arrives at a downtown fashion show on February 4, 2007 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images)
Bono6-1.jpg

Bono5.jpg

Bono4.jpg

Bono3.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono1-2.jpg

Bon7.jpg

cool pics! thanks for posting them... :)

i knew he was in NYC- a friend of mine is the reservation manager at a certain restaurant downtown. knowing that i'm a huge U2 fan, he called me on friday night and said "bono has a reservation for lunch on saturday at 2 pm. do you want me to get you a table?" :giggle:

i had to work, so couldn't go. plus, it's not like i would EVER go up to him when he was eating at a restaurant. but still, gotta love friends who support my U2 addication... :wink:

I GUESS NOW WE KNOW BONO WASN'T WATCHING PRINCE DO HIS HALFTIME SHOW AT THE SUPER BOWL...U2 WAS BETTER...PRINCE WAS GOOD THOUGH

As you can tell buy now I am usually not like that :banghead: but the guy just ....when you see him once, you have to go back for more. :giggle:

Maybe he wasn't at the Edun show but another one instead. :shrug:

It still means he is in New York!!!:crazy:

JCOSTER said:
As you can tell buy now I am usually not like that but the guy just ....when you see him once, you have to go back for more. :giggle:

Maybe he wasn't at the Edun show but another one instead. :shrug:

It still means he is in New York!!!:crazy:

Too much is not enough, huh? He does have an apt in the city so he might be there... do you know where he lives??

Jeannieco said:
That is a cool scarf! I wonder what the script says?

It looks a lot like the script that's printed in the pockets of Edun jeans, it may be the poems that appear on the Edun clothing.

bonocomet said:

It looks a lot like the script that's printed in the pockets of Edun jeans, it may be the poems that appear on the Edun clothing.

Good looking, bonocomet!

It looks like the script from Rainer Maria Rilke that is written inside of the EDUN jeans.

And as an aside, the woman with Bono (who does resemble one of the Corrs) was identified as Ali by Getty Images!

I wish that people would do their homework. :wink:

Good to see Bono again.

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

well, it's not Andrea, but I can see what you mean with the Corrs resemblance :hmm:
the other is obviously Helena Christensen..

i really don't think that's ali...kind of the same smile i guess, very cute and cheeky, but it's not ali. about b's apartment in nyc, where's san remo towers?

It's at 145 Central Park West, between 74th and 75th Streets. He owns the top two floors of the right tower seen in this picture:

san_remo_06oct.jpg

Last edited:
that's very kind of you, thanks. i was down there with my husband and kids over the holidays and we were hoping to locate it.
thanks again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom