Bono in St Tropez - 25.06.06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomicBono said:

Pop era:

sexyarms-1.jpg

:hmm: kinda similiar...

I'm liking this return to Pop look :drool:

if someone doesn't think Bono looks good right now I don't see the point in posting here, I'd just stop looking at Bono pics if I didn't think he was hot :shrug:
Indeed. Now let's hope Larry get's his brains back and cut his hair as well! :wink:

Bono Mot said:
:drool: Is that sushi I spy? He *is* a man after my own heart! :love: Although that looks like it belongs to the person next to him. He cleaned his plate like a good boy! :giggle:

And is his nose sunburned, or is that the wine? :wink:

Sure looks like Sushi to me, too. His neighbor had chop sticks but all I see at his place setting is a fork. I'd be happy to teach him how to use them....(he'd be grabbing eel off other people's plates if he knew how good it is! Or maybe he does...and he probably *does* grab things off other people's plates with the fork. His neighbor should have kept her fork to defend her dinner! LOL).

I'd like to comment on his older looks...when there's a person who is wonderful and loving, we cherish the scars or oddities about them. When there is a person who is selfish and mean, we say we don't like their looks, and despise their scars and oddities.
Bono can get older, scruffier, and always look like he just got up, and he will still be wonderful and loving. Many of us will just go right on adoring the man.
I would love to put my hands on his head and bless him, but he doesn't have to be present to get a blessing: May God bless him and his family, protect, provide, comfort and heal him.

Pam Anderson and Bono is just a weird combo:huh:

just an observation...but I thought she had a breast reduction...they are the size of his head!:shocked:

is Bono drunk in that picture? :drool: :love: :cute: he kind of looks as in the Popmart era, but he also looks like never before :heart: :love: in a good sense of course :wink:

sweetongue said:
is Bono drunk in that picture? :drool: :love: :cute: he kind of looks as in the Popmart era, but he also looks like never before :heart: :love: in a good sense of course :wink:
wich pic do you mean here?
:giggle: we all know Bono drinks quite often... and noticing the amount of empty glasses on the table... there's a good chance :wink:

Dismantled said:
Pam Anderson and Bono is just a weird combo:huh:

just an observation...but I thought she had a breast reduction...they are the size of his head!:shocked:

I argee with you there!! How odd to see her there in general.

Galeongirl said:

wich pic do you mean here?
:giggle: we all know Bono drinks quite often... and noticing the amount of empty glasses on the table... there's a good chance :wink:

yea i meant that pic with full of empty glasses :wink:

Those legs, those pants, those "lips" (which ones?), that hair, those orb-shaped objects, that snarly face, that crappy hair! Wow!

As in: "Wow, how could anyone find that attractive?"

(I forgot to mention "those eyebrows...so natural".)

Bridgit/Granny: You understated it: Some car accidents make more sense, and may possibly be less hideous.

biff said:
Those legs, those pants, those "lips" (which ones?), that hair, those orb-shaped objects, that snarly face, that crappy hair! Wow!

Bridgit/Granny: You understated it: Some car accidents make more sense, and may possibly be less hideous.

There are children who call her "Mom.":|

Indeed. And I thought I was scarred by my parentage!

I look forward to a remake of the old TV show, now to be renamed: "My Mother the Slut"

I wonder if Bono ever heard of sun tan cream :hmm: whenever he's in France, we always get pics with him having a sunburn :giggle: same with Edge!

So what happened to Pam's skirt/trousers?!? Even a simple wrap around skirt would have been better than nothing!! If not out of dignity for her own sake then at least for the sake of hygiene and consideration for her fellow diners!!! I mean, that sort of 'outfit' is alright when your on a beach somewhere, and that bikini bottom she's wearing probably cost more than my whole wardrobe, but there's a time a a place for every thing!!! :no:

Times have certainly changed.

I remember, over 20 years ago, my brother was on holiday in France and he and a friend wanted to visit Monaco while they were there.
So they were walking the streets were the formula 1 passes, but they were not allowed in any establishment to have a drink in their shorts, it was not decent enough :tsk:

But then again, they didn't have boobs like that eh:sick:

Well, I hafta ask if any bloke there actually talked to her face and not her breasts? Ok, I hafta admit to being generously proportioned in the boob department myself..(although NOTHING that big..ewwww - and they're real..hee hee), and I know how men tend to gawk at boobs all the time. When I was younger I had this neighbour who'd stop and talk but he never talked to me - he was always talking to my boobs and tended to spend the whole conversation down there. I see that kinda reaction in blokes as quite a giggle. I'm not offended by it. So, I can imagine the guys trying to hold a conversation with her face and failing miserably.
:lol: :lmao:

And y'know, put her side by side with Ali and I know who the world would take seriously and probably have a lot more respect for. :)

After reading some posts: I can't say I'm a Pam fan, far from it. But I don't think trashing her because of her appearance is being more clever than those who admire her because of it.
Even though she shows excellent reasons for refusing surgery, the woman is a person, she has children and she also works for charity. You may not appreciate her, but I don't think she deserves being insulted because of her looks. :)

This said, thanks for the pics! :)

Galeongirl said:
I wonder if Bono ever heard of sun tan cream :hmm: whenever he's in France, we always get pics with him having a sunburn :giggle: same with Edge!

That good old Irish skin,can't take much can it. They probably don't know that they have to re-apply every hour or so,and just get caught up in the sun and fun.

Actually there was something in our paper about her yesterday--she says she is a soccer mom & never misses her kids games. She loves the beach & there is an article in this month's House & Garden-I think it was. I do admire her work for PETA.

I actually like Pam...I've seen some interviews and she can be pretty funny..its just odd seeing her in a pic with Bono:eeklaugh: for some reason.

JCOSTER said:
Now be a little nice. you should see the way I dress to go pick up my kids.:wink:

:lol:

biff said:

biff said:
Indeed. And I thought I was scarred by my parentage!

I look forward to a remake of the old TV show, now to be renamed: "My Mother the Slut"

Sorry, but I can't help thinking that you've gone too far with these statements. There's no reason for Pam Anderson to be trashed so badly on this message board. You don't have to like her but have some tact please.

Oh for goodness sake, she goes WAY out of her way to draw attention to her appearance with the pounds of make-up and the massive implants. It's not as if she's some helpless creature who just happens to be in the spotlight through no design of her own.
I guess humorously catty remarks are condidered inappropriate now. What's next, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom