Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: So /that/ is that guy's name! I'd been thinking, "Who the hell does he /look/ like in this video?" for years.

You know, I kinda wish I hadn't read that stupid link. What a bunch of superficial idjits. I can't fathom why all this is important. It is what it is. Okay, I do feel a little protective of Bono, simply because he's part of my favorite band, but on the other hand, I'm sure he's no saint. Like the rest of us mortals.

andromeda said:
ps - that video showing Helena and Ali ..... was it just me or did Ali wipe away a tear and Helena comforted her? Ali should be used to the media frenzy that surrounds Bono by now!! Poor thing. :(

Someone else pointed that out to me this morning and I think you are right. She wipes her face (we can't see if there are tears tho), but Helena at the same time touches her, as to consol her. No one really knows what happened other than Bono and Ali, so we will leave that to them. I am just so happy they are there together now... I love them both so much...

Hinder said:
:lmao: So /that/ is that guy's name! I'd been thinking, "Who the hell does he /look/ like in this video?" for years.

You know, I kinda wish I hadn't read that stupid link. What a bunch of superficial idjits. I can't fathom why all this is important. It is what it is. Okay, I do feel a little protective of Bono, simply because he's part of my favorite band, but on the other hand, I'm sure he's no saint. Like the rest of us mortals.

I didn't read any of the links, just what is on this thread. Eejits, indeed. :huh:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: he named me on air... I just KNOW that my friend listens to the same station, and he'll prolly know it's me.... Bono + my name :lmao: can't be anyone else!

That is awesome GG! Wish I heard it! Well done :applaud:
Which radiostation was that?
(I haven't read the whole thread, so if you've said somewhere, then sorry.)

Lady of Cymru said:

That is awesome GG! Wish I heard it! Well done :applaud:
Which radiostation was that?
(I haven't read the whole thread, so if you've said somewhere, then sorry.)

the only U2 station we have, Veronica :D

u2jesusgirl said:

Someone else pointed that out to me this morning and I think you are right. She wipes her face (we can't see if there are tears tho), but Helena at the same time touches her, as to consol her. No one really knows what happened other than Bono and Ali, so we will leave that to them. I am just so happy they are there together now... I love them both so much...

I don't think it was a tear, I think she was wiping her eyes maybe from sweat, and Helena just touched her casually in conversation.

Maybe she accidentally got vitamin E oil in her eye :shrug: I did that the other night and I couldn't stop wiping my eye all the next day. It wasn't watering, it just felt funky.

I seriously doubt Ali was hurt by this at all. She's thicker skinned than that, I'm sure.

JCOSTER said:

I don't think it was a tear, I think she was wiping her eyes maybe from sweat, and Helena just touched her casually in conversation.
I saw that too,and I think that's probably what it was,seeing that it looks really hot there,because she looked like she was smileing just right before that.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Maybe she accidentally got vitamin E oil in her eye :shrug: I did that the other night and I couldn't stop wiping my eye all the next day. It wasn't watering, it just felt funky.

I seriously doubt Ali was hurt by this at all. She's thicker skinned than that, I'm sure.

Ali is a too strong of a person to show such emotions in public even if there was something wrong. She is way too private.

I love her!!! :wink:

I watched that video, and she does smile...I think people read too much into things...which is how gossip starts to begin with...:wink:

Galeongirl said:
he usually stays till early september, even tho last year he went to sarajevo around aug. 21 :grumpy: the day I was in Eze...

Aha, so there is still time :hmm:

Who fancies a quick trip Eze??
The BRI bus is stocked and loaded if anyone is interested :happy:

^Count me in, unless there's this thing called "money' involved. :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Maybe I shouldn´t say this but....my guilty pleasure is reading Heat. :shifty:

I´ve already told my bf to bring lots of issues when he comes back from Dublin. :hyper: lol

Don't get me wrong, I love heat! I just can't get any issues here! I had a subscription for a year. :shifty: Now I can't afford it, and my bookstores don't carry it these days, so I can't read it for free. :mad:

But I do like their snarky comments and such! :lol: It's my favorite trash mag!

:reject:

Last edited:
14598410ahernkelly822007120329PM.jpg

14598411ahernkelly822007120422PM.jpg

I just read a little blurb on msn or a link through msn.com about him and Penelope Cruz. I hate how they make it sound like he's cheating on Ali. It went in that direction, talking about how "Cruz and U2's married front man, Bono, have been very touchy feely while partying and having walks on the beach in St. Tropaz." It went on to make a remark about Ali as if she were being cheated on or something right under her nose. Didn't bother saying she's WITH HIM! :mad: stupid journalists.

corianderstem said:
I don't like sweaty Bono. (Sweaty men in general, really.)

:reject:

I do agree BUT-
There is just somethin' 'bout Bono- i guess it's total infatuation.
He looks really sexy when sweaty:drool:
ALSO hope these pix get out there, Bono is, as always, keeping a loving hand on his beautiful wife- :drool: :drool:

It was good to see some more pictures thanks kellyahern

I agree, not really into sweaty men who have teenagers . . . and are strange singers etc. whatnot. Ms. Hewson is looking tanned and healthy. I must admit, I was concerned about the hand holding thing . . .:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom