Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems that the press is getting tired of the Bono-Penelope story ´cus now they are saying she is getting jiggy with P. Diddy!

We told you yesterday how Saint-Tropez gossips twittered over Bono and Penelope Cruz's hand-holding on a beach. We cautioned that Cruz is one of a group of friends on Bono's yacht and that his children are aboard. Now comes further word that his wife, Ali, is also on the holiday. Saturday night, after partying on Diddy's yacht, the happy U2 family left together, debarking with Helena Christensen, Michael Stipe and John Galliano. Our spies did notice that Cruz stayed behind. She was last seen headed toward Diddy's bedroom, with the rap mogul posting a bodyguard on the stairs. The next day, our witnesses say, Cruz, wearing the same dress as the night before, turned up with Diddy at Nikki Beach Club. "She looked very tired," said one snitch. "When they said goodbye, Diddy mouthed the words ‘I love you.'" Cruz's rep denies any romance: "Penelope and P. Diddy are very close friends and have been for five years."

Bono has a yacht? Never heard of that. I thinks it's more like he loves to hang out on other people's boats.

Good to see the silly media moving on.

:wink: Bono loves to 'borrow' boats.... and forgets to return them too....

:rolleyes: I pity the poor woman, they just won't leave her alone...

thankyou said:

i read the last few comments only, and that was enough. its amazing the ignorance in what's being said, since it's blatantly obvious the people don't know ali and bono as a couple at all.

it reminded me of:

"i'm not afraid of anything in this world, there's nothing you can throw at me that i haven't already heard......"

bono knows better. and he's got ali, no matter what the tabloids babble about.

Yeah, I think it would be better to just ignore all those negative comments on that site. I mean, we're the one's who have been U2 fans for umpteen years, reading, listening and watching hundreds of interviews with all the guys, including Ali and other people associated with U2. We know the truth and that's all that matters! :hug: And this will all be old news (I hope!? :uhoh: ) by next week anyway! :wink:

I had to get the last word in. Of course I'm fooling myself since some ugly will come along.
anyway, I wonder where Bono is today? Giving voice to an important issue, or keeping a damsel from stepping in a large puddel (or falling off a dock). My bet is he's writing the most glorious tune about peace and love.
Ok, maybe I had too many cups of coffee this am. :reject:

Nobody can resist his charms. :wink:

P. Diddy Has Stars In His Eyes While Meeting Bono

July 31, 2007 10:14 a.m. EST

Joanna Mazewski - AHN Staff

St. Tropez, France (BANG) - P. Diddy was star-struck when he met Bono last week.

The music mogul - real name Sean Combs - was blown away when he saw the U2 singer in hot St. Tropez nightspot Club 55, partying with Hollywood beauty Penelope Cruz.

A source said: "Diddy came over to their table and asked Penelope to take his picture with Bono. She ended up taking about five because Diddy kept asking her to take another one until he got one he liked."

The hip-hop star is sailing in the French Riviera with rapper Dr. Dre and has been enjoying the single life since his recent split from long-term girlfriend Kim Porter.

At a party a few nights later - while partying at the villa of Louis Roederer Champagne's Chief Executive, Jean-Claude Rouzaud - Diddy was seen canoodling with French supermodel Noemie Lenoir.

The couple left the party together in his white Maybach car.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

St. Tropez, France (BANG) - P. Diddy was star-struck when he met Bono last week.

The music mogul - real name Sean Combs - was blown away when he saw the U2 singer in hot St. Tropez nightspot Club 55, partying with Hollywood beauty Penelope Cruz.

A source said: "Diddy came over to their table and asked Penelope to take his picture with Bono. She ended up taking about five because Diddy kept asking her to take another one until he got one he liked."

The hip-hop star is sailing in the French Riviera with rapper Dr. Dre and has been enjoying the single life since his recent split from long-term girlfriend Kim Porter.

At a party a few nights later - while partying at the villa of Louis Roederer Champagne's Chief Executive, Jean-Claude Rouzaud - Diddy was seen canoodling with French supermodel Noemie Lenoir.

Bono is such a slut.:tsk: Wait till Perez gets his fat little fingers on the pictures of Bono and Diddy "canoodling" at a French club!:eek:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Aint that that truth!!Bono the Charmer :drool:

It'll be nice to see this crap laid to rest. I for one would like to return to the relative peace of Bono and Ali as I've no doubt so would they.

Geez, ack why can't these ppl go do a proper job...

BTW, Mot, that line of yours underneath your siggy gives me something to think about.....

*runs off to consider the merits of fanfic*:evil:

:D I sent a complaining email to the DJ here who just said a suggestive part about Bono being spotted and if his wife knew.... :happy: gave him the pic of Bono kissing Ali's shoulder!

:lmao: he named me on air... I just KNOW that my friend listens to the same station, and he'll prolly know it's me.... Bono + my name :lmao: can't be anyone else!

JCOSTER said:
Some of the crap headlines: Could you imagine how Brittney and Lindsey feel? No wonder they've gone crazy.

Penelope Cruz and Bono Heat Things Up!

Penelope Cruz Says Bono is Her Hero!

Bono Hardly Has Vertigo When Standing Up For U2

THE BEST: Bono takes a Cruz

BONO GETS HANDFULS OF PRAISE FROM CRUZ

Penelope Cruz Loves Bono

Bono, the supermodel and Penelope Cruz hand-in-hand in St Tropez ...

Bono's in Cruz control

Bono steps out with Cruz

Bono gets cosy with Cruz

What's going on between Bono and Penelope Cruz?

Penelope Cruz and Bono Heat Things Up!

Bono, the supermodel and Penelope Cruz hand-in-hand in St Tropez ...

Cruz that couple? Penelope cosies up to U2 rocker...but what will Mrs. Hewson think?

My Bono Lies Over The Ocean (With Penelope Cruz)

Married Bono And Penelope Cruz?

Bono goes late night Cruz-ing.

:madspit: :madspit:

...and how about this funny headline:
"IL BONO E LA BONA" = the Bono and the Bona
jocking on the fact that "bono" ("bona" for female) is an italian way to say used to describe a sexy person :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: he named me on air... I just KNOW that my friend listens to the same station, and he'll prolly know it's me.... Bono + my name :lmao: can't be anyone else!
Stop the Presses! Way to go Gg. We can't let bad things be said about our Bono. :eyebrow:

I'm amazed the DJ checked his email let alone shone the spotlight on a Bono fan. You go, Gg!

:giggle: DJ's do surprise you sometimes.....I berated one the other day via email and she replied to me immediately saying "Boring, boooo!" She never mentioned it again on air :applaud:
Oh and she did an 'update' on Pene's movements this morning saying how she's 'bagging' Diddy, and they were on a boat with Bono and his wife......

I have to admit I've had so much fun portraying different people on that sad Perez site. It's the first time I ever participated in a rag log (at least I think it is). I just couldn't resist. It was too easy to mess with.

Ali deserves better. Shame, even if there is nothing to speculate. I don't personally know anywomen who are fond of a husband's "harmless"flirtations.

Ali knows what she's in for, she's been married to the world's biggest rock star for 25 years.

I think Bono is trying to fool the media big time, he and his mates are probably laughing their asses of about these stories.

What bothers me more than Bono being flirty are some of the really nasty comments made about Ali by certain people on certain websites, who know nothing about this woman. In fact, they know nothing about Bono either, but cannot stop badmouthing him and his beautiful wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom