Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lowcarblemon said:
Ali deserves better. Shame, even if there is nothing to speculate. I don't personally know anywomen who are fond of a husband's "harmless"flirtations.

Now stay strong Val and don't add the :rolleyes: or :blahblah: or :banghead: or :censored: and stick with the :silent:

lowcarblemon said:
Ali deserves better. Shame, even if there is nothing to speculate. I don't personally know anywomen who are fond of a husband's "harmless"flirtations.

:love: Aahhh and the :banghead: begins again......

:|

I sincerely vow to never visit this thread again. If anyone sees me here, feel free to kick me. Hard.

kellyahern said:

Maybe it's time for a :lock: and if there's any new South of France pics we could start again with another thread? :shrug:

That was what I wanted the thread for in the first place when I started it and look what happened....I was just wanting everyone to see the pix....
I titled it "Bono in S. France Now, Must Be Vacation Time" :D ,
I did not title it "Bad Boy Bono Does St. Tropez" :laugh: (even tho I don't mind bad boy Bono!!) :whistle: haha!!

You can start a new one if you think it will avoid all the gossip.
(What a blessing that would be...)

Last edited:
lowcarblemon said:

I know who you are.

You're getting banned again.

:wave:

As far as this thread goes, since this stuff is all over the tabloids/gossip sites, its not unreasonable that members here would want to discuss it and that's fine. But if it gets out of control and starts to get personal, I will have no problem closing the thread.

I think so far everyone has been pretty adult in discussing it and everyone should know that the gossip sites are just trying to stir shit. Trust me, I read them every day and they do things like this all the time. Dont believe anything they write.

u2jesusgirl said:

That was what I wanted the thread for in the first place when I started it and look what happened....I was just wanting everyone to see the pix....
I titled it "Bono in S. France Now, Must Be Vacation Time" :D ,
I did not title it "Bad Boy Bono Does St. Tropez" :laugh: (even tho I don't mind bad boy Bono!!) :whistle: haha!!

You can start a new one if you think it will avoid all the gossip.
(What a blessing that would be...)

Well now the Penelope is supposedly doing the dirty with Diddy, I think we should be okay :wink:.

I'm sorry, his name just cracks me up :reject:.

beatdeadhorse.gif

Move along peoples, the horse is dead, nothing to see move along.....

cop-1.gif
cop-1.gif
cop-1.gif

She's clearly a friend of the family so I don't think that's nice to say. Especailly when all the stuff we're hearing about her is from tabloids. JMHO :)

Sicy said:

Think about it, read the username and look at who's been banned before.

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!!!

Not that I'm saying...:wink:

I agree that's inappropriate to say about Penelope. Her hanging around and being photographed with Bono is innocent. And Good God what is this world coming to? Even my 73 year old mother called me thinking she was scooping the tabloids to let me in on the gossip about "that Bono singer and that Cruz actress being together. :ROLLING EYES AGAIN:

I know that lowcarblemon is long gone, but since there are others who seem to feel that way around here may I remind you...

He was a flirt when she met him...

He was a flirt when she married him...

She apparently has made little or no attempt to change him (just might be the secret to the success of their relationship:wink: )

And flirting can add a little spice to a relationship...even flirting w/ other people.

This doesn't mean that all couples should flirt w/ others...it depends on what a individual relationship (and the people in it) can handle.

Not to mention its not our business how others handle this issue.

Last edited:
Warning: Dont read Perez Hilton's website. There is some abusive nasty comments about Ali in particular there.

It makes me wonder - Jordan and Eve probably read that stuff!!! I hope they dont, or if they do their friends probably do as well and ask them questions about the whole ordeal. Oh well - I guess that's the price you pay for fame - not cheap is it????

ps - that video showing Helena and Ali ..... was it just me or did Ali wipe away a tear and Helena comforted her? Ali should be used to the media frenzy that surrounds Bono by now!! Poor thing. :(

andromeda said:
Warning: Dont read Perez Hilton's website. There is some abusive nasty comments about Ali in particular there.

It makes me wonder - Jordan and Eve probably read that stuff!!! I hope they dont, or if they do their friends probably do as well and ask them questions about the whole ordeal. Oh well - I guess that's the price you pay for fame - not cheap is it????

ps - that video showing Helena and Ali ..... was it just me or did Ali wipe away a tear and Helena comforted her? Ali should be used to the media frenzy that surrounds Bono by now!! Poor thing. :(

Its just you.

Many folks around here have already read the Perez Hilton website...your warning comes a little late!

I'm curious as to what they are saying about her...but not enough to click the link!

yeah - I've been away for a while so I am a little late. oh well.

oh and they are saying crap about her looks and fashion taste. There are nasty things about Bono there too.

Well, I know I'm not adding anything new to this thread,but I just have to say it and I'm not posting to Perez Hilton under any circumstances.
I'm scandalised with people's comments there, do they realise they're talking about real human beings? that they have a family? that their children are still very young? what's got in these people claiming that they know Bono and Ali and saying such awful things? why do they need to feel important so much they don't care the cost of it? I've always thought most people are good and I still do, but I must admit our society is sick.
I hope they get to know somehow that fans don't believe such crap, it's not much, but I think it could be a relief.

Hey, it's Wednesday-
Better known as Leather day, Knight Commander day...... BONO day COME ON NOW....where's the new thread......I'm thinking of a topic....anyone beat me to it????:tongue: :wink: :scratch: :help: :hyper:

How long does Bono stay in France during the summer?
Just asking because I wanna know if there is plenty of time for people take recorders just incase he plays new songs again :hyper:

:D

btw, JC you need to empty your pm inbox so i can reply to you :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom