Bono in Boston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPurrl said:

Thanks . . . I just wondered about the name "juggsalicious." :huh:

ummm juggsalicious is because i have enormous juggs.
that is the worst insult ever - to insinuate that i am that creep.

juggsalicious said:

Ah nah, I don't think that's the worst possible insult. She could go very mean on you and call you Paris Hilton. :wink:

peace said:

My husband, Geoffrey Knight, the Bono look-a-like I introduced you too earllier in the forum, was standing at the rail on Edge's B stage. We were also in the first pen for the giant sleep over before the show. So, he may be who you are thinking of. His website, Bonolookalike.org, has some photos from Hawaii if you want to see if he is who you are asking about. Another way you might be able to tell is Geoffrey does has the short hair cut. Like the post from Babydoll (I think), I, too, think he is very sweet. And he made it very clear to everyone he met in Hawaii, that he was NOT Bono.

Yes, it was me and it was him that I was referring to. I saw him in Hawaii during the GA lineup and in the pen as well... you guys were a little way behind us in the pen but in the line, he was right behind me. :) He was amazingly nice, and helped us in keeping our spots and was careful to help me in not getting pushed around in the rush to get inside the stadium. Please tell him I really appreciated his efforts, ( He prolly doesn't remember me at all, haha) but just tell him I liked him and that he was really sweet and he is doing an amazing job! I really wanted a pic with him but I missed my chance. :sad:

juggsalicious said:

I do, too, but I would never call myself something disrespectful. But, hey, to each her own.

No insult intended; just trying to sort this whole thing out. Obviously, you were greatly wronged by that creep. :hug:

MsPurrl said:

I do, too, but I would never call myself something disrespectful. But, hey, to each her own.
:hug:

Yes, I've wondering about 'the' username too, can't even bring myself the write it down! :tsk: I mean, I too have amble bosoms but would never use a name that would bring attention to that fact!?! :no:

Allegra said:

Oh yeah....I saw this bullshit a while back right after it happened.

Trust me when I say that it was very hard to watch.

But at least this was mostly a stunt put on by other people.

The thing in Boston was totally Pavel's doing.

Very true, at least this was put on by a radio station, and I assume the freak screaming in the background was one of their people.

Ya know, I would almost feel bad for that woman who's hugging him for dear life, thinking he's Bono, but OTOH if she was a real fan she'd know that creep is *not* the real Bono!

Another thing, why doesn't this fool cut his hair to match B's?? Not that it would help his looks much:|

MsPurrl said:

No insult intended; just trying to sort this whole thing out. Obviously, you were greatly wronged by that creep. :hug:

its not disrespectful - its all in fun. been one of my screennames for years after a boyfriend called me that.
better than being a member of the LIBTC... (little itty bitty titty committee)... i got umm, and there aint going to be a reduction any time soon - so whatever.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes, I've wondering about 'the' username too, can't even bring myself the write it down! :tsk: I mean, I too have amble bosoms but would never use a name that would bring attention to that fact!?! :no:

god made you a woman, and boobs come with that - so be proud of yourself!

acrobat_baby said:

Very true, at least this was put on by a radio station, and I assume the freak screaming in the background was one of their people.

Ya know, I would almost feel bad for that woman who's hugging him for dear life, thinking he's Bono, but OTOH if she was a real fan she'd know that creep is *not* the real Bono!

Another thing, why doesn't this fool cut his hair to match B's?? Not that it would help his looks much:|

this radio station took matt easter to the airport and pretended he was bono...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphZwVQiHyg

I don't see how "juggsalicious" is disrespectful or whatever in any way. Sounds like someone has a sense of humour :shrug: Ya know.. boobs.. we all got em :der: Have some fun with 'em..

:wink:

blueeyedgirl said:
Now we're on an interesting topic of conversation! Tits! :yes:

Time to let the rest of this thread die its own natural death...

its saint pattys day - he is out and about right now in san diego, playing princess of his own fairytale... aka pretending to be bono.
this topic wont die down until another month or so.

kafrun said:
I don't see how "juggsalicious" is disrespectful or whatever in any way. Sounds like someone has a sense of humour :shrug: Ya know.. boobs.. we all got em :der: Have some fun with 'em..

:wink:

( @ ) Y ( @ )

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:hmm: Wondering that very thing myself.. I am a little leary of one of these 'chicagoans'.:|

I just met Midwestgirl at a bar downtown b/c Vertigo USA (tribute band) came up from Chicago to play for St. Pats., and she's definitely NOT Pavel!! She knows/knew him b/c I guess he used to be in this band. She's been a lurker here for a while and just started posting b/c of this thread. She has some experiences she wants to share, but hasn't had the time and will post again eventually.

But anyway, she's most definitely a female Chicagoan!

juggsalicious said:

god made you a woman, and boobs come with that - so be proud of yourself!

It's nothing to do with not being proud of myself quite the opposite, it has to do with having self worth and dignity! I personally want to be known as the sort of person I am emotionally, and intellectually and for the values I hold and not for my the sum of my body parts!! :huh: Oe maybe I'm just old fashioned!? :shrug:

Liesje said:

I just met Midwestgirl at a bar downtown b/c Vertigo USA (tribute band) came up from Chicago to play for St. Pats., and she's definitely NOT Pavel!! She knows/knew him b/c I guess he used to be in this band. She's been a lurker here for a while and just started posting b/c of this thread. She has some experiences she wants to share, but hasn't had the time and will post again eventually.

I was there and she even showed me pictures of her two kids. And she had a great Chicago accent just like my dad. :D

Liesje said:

actually I wasn't referring to her..

hcbiggs2002 said:

It's nothing to do with not being proud of myself quite the opposite, it has to do with having self worth and dignity! I personally want to be known as the sort of person I am emotionally, and intellectually and for the values I hold and not for my the sum of my body parts!! :huh: Oe maybe I'm just old fashioned!? :shrug:

well i am proud of myself, inside AND out. i have self worth and dignity and people call me juggsalicious. i also have a sense of humor.

juggsalicious said:

well i am proud of myself, inside AND out. i have self worth and dignity and people call me. i also have a sense of humor.

Well I quess we just have a different set of values coz I would hate being called "juggsalicious" or any other name that referred to some part of my body! :yuck: And humour is relative i.e not everyone is amused by the same things, which also another issue about we obviously differ. :shrug:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Well I quess we just have a different set of values coz I would hate being called "juggsalicious" or any other name that referred to some part of my body! :yuck: And humour is relative i.e not everyone is amused by the same things, which also another issue about we obviously differ. :shrug:

you may want to take a look at this post.. bottom of page.. http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174097&perpage=15&pagenumber=7

all I can say is :censored:

couldn't PM u hc..:(

It's probably not a good idea to point someone's post out. But people need to be careful with the way they speak around here. Not alot of people want to hear about people's body parts or bodily functions. Let's keep it civil ok?

U2Girl1978 said:
It's probably not a good idea to point someone's post out. But people need to be careful with the way they speak around here. Not alot of people want to hear about people's body parts or bodily functions. Let's keep it civil ok?

yeah maybe so.. but that post was really not necessary on any board for that matter whether it was in jest or what.. I am being quite civil and really don't need someone to point that out to me. I know that I don't need to hear about someone's bodily functions either..:huh:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

yeah maybe so.. but that post was really not necessary on any board for that matter whether it was in jest or what.. I am being quite civil and really don't need someone to point that out to me. I know that I don't need to hear about someone's bodily functions either..:huh:

Ok. I wasn't trying to be nasty towards you. :huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

Ok. I wasn't trying to be nasty towards you. :huh:

i realize that .. just really annoyed and irritated by this person that's all.. sorry for that! You know me.. I am not one to get nasty or uncivil by no means. I don't know this poster is just rubbing me the wrong way..:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom