Bono at the Cannes film festival, may 26 2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
HE HAS A BLUE HOODY!!! :combust:
thanks to bowiebabe at LJ for posting these babies!
bono38dq.jpg

bono24gx.jpg

bono14lh.jpg

nice Edun shirt aswell :wink: our man is advertising!
he was at a D&G party btw.. :)

Thanks Gg!!! Man, he sure gets around! :D Hm, what's he got in his hand that he's about to lose at any second? :wink:

Hey GG, thanks for the pics! :D

So, he's in Cannes now... :hmm:

Bono Mot said:
Hm, what's he got in his hand that he's about to lose at any second? :wink:

A note with the address to his home in Eze in case he get a little too :drunk: at the party and can't remember it and needs someone to follow him home, perhaps... :wink:

Maybe he'll hold onto it then if it's shiny! Is the Leonard Cohen movie at Cannes...is that why he's there? I mean, not that he can't go to the film festival if he likes anyway....:wink:

Re: Re: Bono at the Cannes film festival, may 26 2006

BonoFox1 said:

OMG!!!! THAT IS JUST LIKE MY EDUN NAVY HOODIE!!!:dancing: :bonodrum: :camera:

Thank for sharing the pics!!!:up:

:wink: hehe I was still in doubt if I wanted the sand or Navy color.. my friends said the 'bonocolor' looked better, but blue is my fave color.. so now I'm definately wanting a blue one :drool:

Galeongirl said:

woah POPEdge returns aswell :ohmy:
thanks for the link!
here's the pic btw :)
r32864406580ac.jpg

:hmm: I think these pics are taking besides each other.... person next to Bono flashes a peace sign, wears same shirt as Edge, same hat... :rolleyes:

Ooooh! Me likes! A lot! :hyper:

Galeongirl said:
:hmm: I think these pics are taking besides each other.... person next to Bono flashes a peace sign, wears same shirt as Edge, same hat... :rolleyes:

:lol: I think you're right!

Re: Re: Re: Bono at the Cannes film festival, may 26 2006

Galeongirl said:

:wink: hehe I was still in doubt if I wanted the sand or Navy color.. my friends said the 'bonocolor' looked better, but blue is my fave color.. so now I'm definately wanting a blue one :drool:

I want the sand color hoodie but i cant find it anywher..the green one is nice too....:up:

last unicorn said:
This man sure gets around. Does he ever sleep? Poor Bono. But he still looks great here.

well if that's cannes, then he's home now in the south of france. i wouldn't feel too bad about it. i think he's where he wants to be......

thanks guys for the new pics. edge and bono are both looking great.

Galeongirl said:

Good eye!

Oh no, Edge is supposed to be on the photo with Bono, they separated them! Both are looking cool. And I still feel Bono should have taken some time off after Africa and all the stress during the last weeks.But if they're staying in the south of France, I hope he is having a good time and can relax a little.

Merc said:

A note with the address to his home in Eze in case he get a little too :drunk: at the party and can't remember it and needs someone to follow him home, perhaps... :wink:

:lmao:
I’m in love with the gorgeous Edun hoodies. Gonna have to buy one fot myself too. Bono ang Edge going Pop again is getting me :hyper: :drool: :hyper:. Thanks for the pictures!

nurse chrissi said:
I pretty much love this picture :love:

I pretty much love you chrissi! :wink:

Thank you very much for the pics! :bow: They're great! :combust:

^ Wauh! Not a bad way to end your saturday! :combust:

Again, thanks! :D:up:

Back
Top Bottom