Bono and Ali pics: Anywhere but France!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
be0cf76f.jpg

alikiss.jpg

stonecircle said:
...but I don't think their kisses look very passionate. They kiss for the camera like friends.

not quite like friends , you can always see the desire *no pun entended * Bono has for Ali in his expression . :drool:

:giggle: Kisses don't always have to be tongue chokers. I've been married for 12 years and we kiss like that a lot too - doesn't mean there's any less love....

Loving these pics :love:

gluey said:
:giggle: Kisses don't always have to be tongue chokers. I've been married for 12 years and we kiss like that a lot too - doesn't mean there's any less love....

Loving these pics :love:

That's true! Another thing I've noticed; if a couple is constantly acting passionately in love on the red carpet/for a camera (Tom and Katie, I'm looking your way) it's usually fake. If you're really in love with someone, you don't need to prove it to others.

Yeah why should they have to kiss passionately for the cameras? :huh: Their kisses look way more tender than just friendly to me, like they're meant for each other, not us... just as it should be.

There is a special sweetness to Bono's expression that is present when he is with Ali that isn't there for anyone else. Not sure how to describe it but the closest I can come up with is adoration. He doesn't look at anyone else the way he looks at her. You can compare pictures of him and Ali with pics of him and other women and you won't see that look on his face for them. There is no question that she's number one in his book.

Dana

These are beautiful. I think the passion is there, the way they are "playful" with each other, and when they exchange a kiss, glance or nuzzle. i think if they were to really go at it, well, that would just lead to :censored: i am sure she could not contain herself, i don't know how she does just with the minimum!!!!
That man is so freakin' hot:drool: AND she is like the sunshine after a rain- so warm and inviting (looking). :sigh: :heart:

rihannsu said:
There is a special sweetness to Bono's expression that is present when he is with Ali that isn't there for anyone else. Not sure how to describe it but the closest I can come up with is adoration. He doesn't look at anyone else the way he looks at her. You can compare pictures of him and Ali with pics of him and other women and you won't see that look on his face for them. There is no question that she's number one in his book.

Dana

Dana, you are so right, and it is what every woman wants from her husband- to be adored, and for him not to be afraid to show it. It is the sexiest thing in the world.
:up:

I don't think we should start "analyzing" the pictures of Bono and Ali. But it's clear to see, especially in the pictures where they felt private and not watched, that there is a lot of love, tenderness, sweetness and passion between them. They are always touching and holding on to each other in some way. This is just a very beautiful couple.

Back
Top Bottom