Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because my dad's leg is pretty much broken (why they couldn't tell that before is beyond me.) and he's gonna be out of work for a while. The estimate is 10-12 weeks and we can't really afford the huge bill it comes on. And of course, there's no one else to get it from because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, practically.

Did you still want me to make the sig? Today would be the day to have be do it since I really don't know when (if) I am gonna disappear!

Ah fuck, that's really unpleasant. :(

I haven't uploaded anything from yesterday, but due to overcast conditions, there wasn't anything great anyway. So ... hmm ... I still want to keep the photo on the far left. Let me see what else. I've been busy with other stuff and haven't really thought about it. Like I say, I'm trying to make my lounge presentable!

i just completely inhaled some peanut m+ms. i think the chocolate in them is better here. i am actually quite hungry but trying to hold out and in half an hour i'll fix myself some hot food and coffee.

Ah fuck, that's really unpleasant. :(

I haven't uploaded anything from yesterday, but due to overcast conditions, there wasn't anything great anyway. So ... hmm ... I still want to keep the photo on the far left. Let me see what else. I've been busy with other stuff and haven't really thought about it. Like I say, I'm trying to make my lounge presentable!
I should still be able to go on like when I go over to my friend's place and such, but I don't make it over there too often.

I should still be up for a while since I slept in like a moron, so don't worry about hurrying.

I should still be able to go on like when I go over to my friend's place and such, but I don't make it over there too often.

I should still be up for a while since I slept in like a moron, so don't worry about hurrying.

I can imagine you may just be over there a bit more often. :wink:

Coolness. I'm just starting work on a new thread now. I HOPE ASHLEY IS HAPPY.

I can imagine you may just be over there a bit more often. :wink:

Coolness. I'm just starting work on a new thread now. I HOPE ASHLEY IS HAPPY.

That's a very good possibility! :lmao:
I just thought I'd let you know because I didn't wanna disappear and leave everyone wondering where the hell I went. I am hoping we'll just cut it close and get to keep it.

I'M SURE SHE'S FUCKING BEAMING.

Piping hot new thread is ready for Ashley whenever she wants it. Slacker.

Usually my dad sit in awkward silence, but we were talking about my college's football team so we were both pretty excited.

pathetic.jpg

BOW TO YOUR MASTER

IMG000058.jpg

You want me to do this thing? You knwo I can

BRB BITCHES>

Loading up the photobucket

Really, I think the rest of us are quite cosy in Bonkle and don't care when we get to the next thread. But if you're going to up the ante like that, I'll go load MY photo album.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom