Bonkle, Lanarkshire, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rock solid majorities in both houses? i'm optimistic, problem being we have to undo so much damage before we can make any progress. but i'm optimistic.

I expect nothing from politics, full stop.

Rudd's elevation to PM here hasn't done much despite a strong House of Reps majority and having a Senate he can work with. Generally just a bunch of showy announcements that fool the general public into thinking something big has happened, but without having to actually do anything difficult. Obama will do the same. The good old "cutting the ribbon" effect.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKE IT IN BONKLE, I SAID FINISH THE THREAD.

I'm going to get dinner. We had SO better not be here when I get bck

Haha, suck that, Republicans.

I could think of a more mature reaction, but I can't be arsed.

Hey Axver. :wave:

Still not very good. I probably won't have regular internet access for much longer, either. :(

How is it on your end of the world?

Oh, how come?

I'm not too bad, just tidying up before Mum gets here.

Oh, how come?

I'm not too bad, just tidying up before Mum gets here.

Because my dad's leg is pretty much broken (why they couldn't tell that before is beyond me.) and he's gonna be out of work for a while. The estimate is 10-12 weeks and we can't really afford the huge bill it comes on. And of course, there's no one else to get it from because I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, practically.

Did you still want me to make the sig? Today would be the day to have me do it since I really don't know when (if) I am gonna disappear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom