Bollard, Simmerath, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, it worked. Check your Gmail, Alison.

But let's maybe hop on AIM anyway ...

I'm thinking of taking us somewhere ludicrously obscure.

Seems like a pretty cluttered place, with Guinea and Ghana and Senegal etc.

As a 6 year old I used to always laugh hysterically when I found C.A.R (Central African Republic) in the atlas. :D

And it's a part of the world the Superthread has largely neglected! I think we need to do something about that. So many of our locations are just in the US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand ...

Are we still looking for a name or did you find it and make it sound like such a mystery? :wink:

I like keeping the location a surprise ...

And sometimes the threadmaker too ...

:shifty:

Are you just going to smuggle Bonnie into this thread to do the honours? :wink: :shifty:

Well, I haven't made one in a little while.

If the Superthread was located in Pleba, we could probably go to Edgecumbe in NZ. But I'd take any other idea.

Ax has a little plan up his sleeve, a place in western Africa. Even when I wanted the next superthread to be the 'Andre Axver' we found in google maps. :angry:

The only reason I know Edgecumbe is because of an earthquake there. Maybe it's the day a horde of PLEBAns descended on the town.

But yeah, I've been looking at soulful places in Benin, Togo, Cote d'Ivoire, et al.

Edgecumbe is where you will find the New Zealand variant of the Edge, some bearded guy working in a bank.

We gotta make the decision pretty quick as we're steadily gaining posts.

It doesn't seem too funny, Vogan, although bogans are fun to pay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom