Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

okay...what is old english cheese? :reject: i don't think we have this here?

A nice, strong tasting cheese? Heh. Can't tell you any more.

bono_212 said:
Nah, I live in "Chicagoland" Indiana, AKA the region, AKA the part on the lake, AKA the industrialized part of Indiana, AKA the only part of Indiana that makes any f'ing sense and is on central time, AKA the part of Indiana that needs to fucking succeed from the state and join onto Illinois. That's where I live. Incidentally it's about 40 miles outside of Chicago give or take.
ahh i see. i've only been to indiana once, when i went to louisville and i saw how close i was to indiana and i was like "hey, let's go on the interstate and drive over the state line!" i know that's not near the part you live in though :lol: but that's cool, though.

Axver said:
Missed this earlier ...

:laugh:

Transport maps ... :drool:

Being from a small, one bus town, that map was terrifying the first time I used it. But now I have come to love it like any other favored novel.

KhanadaRhodes said:

ahh i see. i've only been to indiana once, when i went to louisville and i saw how close i was to indiana and i was like "hey, let's go on the interstate and drive over the state line!" i know that's not near the part you live in though :lol: but that's cool, though.

What you are referring to is known around these parts as "hick-ass Indiana" :lol:

The Sad Punk said:

Pita. :yes: I use that or round Lebanese bread for pizza. Unfortunately, my pizzas always seem to suck. It's not because of my skills, more because the toppings I buy are never as nice as they should be. Pepperoni/salami has to be good, otherwise the whole thing is ruined. So I'm thinking the next pizza I make, I'll just have a vegetarian one so I don't have to bother with worrying about which processed meat to buy.

I don't really have anything against Subway, except there are too many of them and there are much nicer things to eat. No way I'm having Subway for lunch when there's a great Mexican fast food place, a shisha house that makes killer yiros and a food court with an Indian place that makes fantastic dahl.

The local Coles deli has really good salami so that works for me. And now the pizza's ready, so I'm off to eat it and I hope you guys go to a funny location for a new thread while I'm off eating. :drool:

The Sad Punk said:

"fade faaaade away fade away no no fade away fade away fade away ALLLLLLLL i wannnnnnt ALLLLL i want is you"

Dear God.

How many different times can the "high c" in bad be discussed? I think its at least tied now with "what's that song that plays before the Vertigo tour"

(But I was at 9/20 VertiChicago, my first show and The First Time (at the time) was my favorite song...I like to think it was meant to be :lol: )

The Sad Punk said:

"fade faaaade away fade away no no fade away fade away fade away ALLLLLLLL i wannnnnnt ALLLLL i want is you"

Dear God.

We haven't mentioned Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in a while.

phillyfan26 said:
Go to sleep? Fucking bogan.
lol, i have to make sure i'm wide awake (or is that wiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaake) for the looooong drive to atlanta thursday.

although we're stopping in alabama that evening to sleep (lol no we're gonna stop and hold up a liquor store, i state the obvious i know). but still, where we're stopping is just like an hour outside of atlanta.

I've only had it in the form of cheap square slices, so I guess it could be a cheddar of some variety. A google search didn't really offer anything new.

This is kind of... scary.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, i have to make sure i'm wide awake (or is that wiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaake) for the looooong drive to atlanta thursday.

although we're stopping in alabama that evening to sleep (lol no we're gonna stop and hold up a liquor store, i state the obvious i know). but still, where we're stopping is just like an hour outside of atlanta.

I hope you hit the high C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom