Blue Ball, Ohio Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's nice and cool here today, ax. a pleasant 20ish. :wink:

Today started out well, in the teens. But right now, it's climbing towards a predicted high of 38. Followed by 41 on Wednesday, then THREE DAYS OF FORTY DEGREES OH FUCKING HELL.

Get a home kit. If you were up here, I'd do it for you.

NONONONONO that shit screws my hair up.

Just one time I paid the money to get it done in a salon, it was for graduation, and it looked fantabulous. Mom gave me enough money to do it...but Ugh. I could use the money on other stuff.

That's it. I talked myself out of it. Haircut it is.

uhhh. My friend just linked me to this. I'm still comprehending it:

1232974648025sy7.jpg

There are other people in this thread, you know. If you don't want to talk to them, I suggest you give personal messaging a try.
I thought this was clear. I'm only not speaking to you. I have no problem with anyone else on the thread. I said Hello to Liam first because he was the last one who posted at the time I was writing in the quick-reply box.

And this is my last word on the subject as I know how much you love to debate, but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

I thought this was clear. I'm only not speaking to you. I have no problem with anyone else on the thread. I said Hello to Liam first because he was the last one who posted at the time I was writing in the quick-reply box.

And this is my last word on the subject as I know how much you love to debate, but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

Jesus Christ, I snap at you twice and you become a passive-aggressive three year old?

Grow up.

Alternatively, the Loserthread is that way, if you insist on being petulant and passive-aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom