Bitey-Bitey, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All we ever had were firedrills.
We had firedrills, tornado drills, earthquake drills, and after the shooting, shooting drills. In elementary school we had an actual tornado. And in middle school, we had several actual fires. It was almost comical how often small fires cropped up in that school, forcing us all out to stand on the athletic field and miss our classes.

In New Zealand, we had firedrills and earthquake drills. In Australia, we had firedrills and, at high school, lockdown drills. It was never expressly stated that lockdown drills were in case of a shooting, but really, what else would've they been for? In case some dingo came to steal the students?

A couple of times, we did actually have earthquakes, but never a fire or a reason for lockdown.

In New Zealand, we had firedrills and earthquake drills. In Australia, we had firedrills and, at high school, lockdown drills. It was never expressly stated that lockdown drills were in case of a shooting, but really, what else would've they been for? In case some dingo came to steal the students?
*Aussie accent* Maybe the dingo ate your pupil.

I love Melbourne's cool changes. The temperature tumbled by roughly a degree a minute not so long ago. Earlier today, it was over 30C, now we're down around 18. Much better.

Oh, I'm still here. Got distracted tidying the kitchen and then some Medicins Sans Frontieres guys doing a fundraising drive came by and I got chatting to them. Nice blokes.

My band's drummer quit.

Ah hell, what happened?

I have no idea. I might follow him, though. I've been with the band 10 months and we've done nothing. Perhaps that's why he quit.

Wouldn't blame him if that's why. Have you even got a band name yet?

I didn't get home til about 11:00. Played card games with my other little brother til about 1:30, and then I introduced him and my mom to a really great kids show and we spent an hour watching it. Funny story, he fell asleep about a half an hour into it. That's how great a kid's show it is, mom and I kept watching it after the kid fell asleep.

Now I'm on the verge of falling asleep, but I'm waiting for my step dad to finish playing this video game, because I apparently have to sleep in the living room tonight.

Well, sounds like things are going well, Ashley. Sorry, I'm a bit distracted right now; I'm cooking dinner. It's kind of depressing really. I'm pretty sure these enchiladas are going to work out really well. Just wish I was cooking for somebody other than just myself. :sigh:

Yikes, I think I'll pass on cooking for thirty! Two or three would be nice. But thirty seems like a bit much of an effort for me. Big family gathering for Thanksgiving, I presume?

And now the enchiladas are cooking in the oven and should be made of SuperWin once they're done. :drool:

oh man my family's thanksgiving stuff is HUGE. We get together with ALL of my mom's family. My mom is the youngest of six. They all seem to have six children as well, and some of their children have children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom