BF1 is pouring the bucket!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cnn04.png

cnn03.png

cnn02.png

cnn01.png

aboy12.png

aboy11.png

I love this interview:love:...so interactive,with all the people around them,asking a lot of questions and the band enjoying the conversation...really cool:up:

Wow,so,you said that will post more later,then,I couldn't go away from this thread How did you guessed?Yeah,I'm tired of save pics,but,also,loving to see new pics to me:wave::hug: It's a normal kind of thing that always happen when we have to clean our PB account:lol::up:
I just wanted to say Thank U once again!

(specially by Pop,Elevation and VertigoTour Eraaaa:drool:)

Glad you came back- I hope you didnt have to wait a long time because of the time zones I went to sleep after I said I would be back later which to me meant the next day! (I'll be more specific next time ;) )
I'm glad that you are finding some that you had not seen. I LOVE that feeling too!!
More to come :wave:

cnn53.png

cnn52.png

cnn50.png

Glad you came back- I hope you didnt have to wait a long time because of the time zones I went to sleep after I said I would be back later which to me meant the next day! (I'll be more specific next time ;) )
I'm glad that you are finding some that you had not seen. I LOVE that feeling too!!
More to come :wave:

cnn53.png

cnn52.png

This thread it's all that I can't leave behind:drool::lol: No,no,even that you would post more pics tomorrow,no problem!I have patience:up: I'm shocked how you can post so quickly a lot of pics here...congrats,you have powerful fingers and brain:applaud::eeklaugh:
I'm having a wonderful Thurday here in my home catching all the new pics in my pov!That's an amazing feeling:loveshower:

YAY:hyper: Elevation Eraaaa:drool:

Thanks so much, BF!! I think I sprained my finger w/all the rightclicking !

How bad is it that the one thing I was thinking throughout this whole thread is "Wait, Pam Anderson owns a bra??!?!!?"

:hyper: As usual, wayyyy too many favorites to quote! I think I may have broken the right click button on my mouse :giggle:
I'm especially excited about the JT/LT and TUF shots I hadn't seen before :love:

Thanks SO much BF1, you rawk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom