Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fifth and penultimate round for The Unforgettable Fire in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from The Unforgettable Fire proceed to the quarter finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

The last round saw Indian Summer Sky voted out of the game.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
10. 4th Of July
9. Elvis Presley And America
8. MLK
7. Indian Summer Sky

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
42 votes: Indian Summer Sky
29: Promenade
10: Wire
6: Pride
3: Bad
2: A Sort Of Homecoming
1: The Unforgettable Fire
(Total votes: 93)

respect tuf bono

As much as I hate to do it, Promenade again. I adore all six of these songs, but I simply adore the other five more.

Bad live is absolutely wonderful. Bad studio is...well, I wouldn't want the album to go without it, but I enjoy everything else more.

(promenade)
737_animated_shooting.gif

The bullets kind of look more like confetti. I can live with that.

Bad live is absolutely wonderful. Bad studio is...well, I wouldn't want the album to go without it, but I enjoy everything else more.

Everyone on this page will comment about this. :wink:

Promenade.
I don't want to see this mothafucka in the next round. I want to vote for TUF!

The next round should actually have the following poll:

How wrong are LM's subjective musical opinions?
1. wrong!
2. very wrong!
3. abominable!
4. I fucking despair.

tuf bono does not respect LM's subjective opinions.

Voting "Promenade" instead of "Wire" just so this can get mercy ruled faster and we can move on to Round VI, the only potentially interesting round for this album.

Hate to do it, but WIre. I love the others too much.
I'd love Promenade to win, but that aint gonna happen...

I went for Pride. I can justify this decision to myself by using the "heard it too many times" card.

This song surviour business has really reminded me why TUF is my favourite album. :heart:

This is like choosing a family member.

Btw, those voting for TUF, Bad or ASOH are showing no respect whatsoever for tuf bono. :shame:

I'm voting for Pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom