Best photos of Bono and Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Thanks, I love that picture :cute:

I wish I could remember who scanned it :reject: , the person who scanned it posted a bunch of great pics from old newspapers :)

I can't remember either! I do remember there was another taken at the same time, but can I find it? No.

48f0bb20.jpg

These pics are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING - thanks to everyone who's posted so far!

Bono and Ali simply defy definition. They are each other's best friend, each other's protector and defender, and each other's lifelong partner.

They have been there for each other from the start and undoubtedly will be there for each other at the finish. :wink:

They are Love and Forgiveness, Acceptance and Kindness for each other.

They are UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and have allowed all of us to share a bit of their Joy and Journey in life together. :up:

And for that, I am truly thankful.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

There's a picture I'd love to see, if someone can post it, please. It's quite early, maybe 1983 or so. Bono's in grey sweat pants, Ali in a white top and skirt, and they're outside being interviewed. I think it was taken on the same day as those funny "sunburn" pictures, you know the ones where the guys all have really bad sunburns. Is any of this making sense?
Thanking you in advance.:wave: :)

That's the one! Thanks Kelly. You really are the best!!
(Isn't that a sweet pic? Does anyone know what the event was?)

The love they have for each other just takes my breath away. I love this thread! Seeing them when they were young, and seeing them now - their spark has never faded.

Once again - :bow: Thank you Ali, for taking such good care of Bono all these years!

And damn does that woman have great shoes or what? I was born without the "get all the cute shoes you can" gene, and I usually never take time to notice other people's shoes - but WOW I love her shoes.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
And damn does that woman have great shoes or what? I was born without the "get all the cute shoes you can" gene, and I usually never take time to notice other people's shoes - but WOW I love her shoes.

:laugh:

Well, I think I was born with that gene (I have a serious shoe obsession) but unfortunately I wasn't born in the right family - the RICH one!!! :no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom