Best, Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tourist

And he seems to have disappeared just as I got to one of his favorite band's albums. And am loving it.

I don't know why the hell I'm still awake

Hm, 8:30pm. Probably time to make dinner.

Bloody daylight savings. When I SHOULD be making dinner, it feels like afternoon tea time.

Ashley, what SF59 albums have you listened to so far? I've played Silver, Gold, and The Fashion Focus.

Ashley, what SF59 albums have you listened to so far? I've played Silver, Gold, and The Fashion Focus.

I've heard Leave Here a Stranger, and I'm currently listening to Old. Old is 20X better than Leave Here a Stranger, and I liked LHAS a great deal.

I loooooove daylights saving :heart:
Daylight saving = more voddy time
Always a good thing
:sexywink:

Trust me, by the time we go off daylight savings, I'll be bitching about going back to normal time. I just get stuck in a routine and the recent change has thrown me off and I haven't adjusted yet because my sleeping patterns are so horrendously bad. :laugh:

I've heard Leave Here a Stranger, and I'm currently listening to Old. Old is 20X better than Leave Here a Stranger, and I liked LHAS a great deal.

Ah, righto. I enjoyed Silver the most of the three I played. Pretty rockin' shoegazer stuff.

I'll have to get onto the rest soon.

Trust me, by the time we go off daylight savings, I'll be bitching about going back to normal time. I just get stuck in a routine and the recent change has thrown me off and I haven't adjusted yet because my sleeping patterns are so horrendously bad. :laugh:

Sleep is entirely over rated sir ax
Suggest that partaking in ample quantities of voddy and soda may not cure your sleep affliction but will ensure waking hours are filled with happiness :sexywink:

I think I need to sell my car. I am so absurdly broke right now.

:sigh: Oh God, the 5 am thoughts are upon me.

Ah, righto. I enjoyed Silver the most of the three I played. Pretty rockin' shoegazer stuff.

I'll have to get onto the rest soon.

He recommended to me stuff that's more....well...uh...indie I suppose. Softer. Definitely softer.

Sleep is entirely over rated sir ax
Suggest that partaking in ample quantities of voddy and soda may not cure your sleep affliction but will ensure waking hours are filled with happiness :sexywink:

:lol:

I've only been sleeping about 6-7 hours a night lately, usually from about 4am to 11am. I'm starting to feel like I could really use a return to my standard 8-9 ...

He recommended to me stuff that's more....well...uh...indie I suppose. Softer. Definitely softer.

Yeah, I suspect you really wouldn't be into Silver quite so much.

It's also why I suggested Lightbulb Sun to you for Porcupine Tree. Not that it's soft, since Four Chords That Made A Million and Hatesong are both pretty rockin' indeed, but it doesn't have quite the heaviness of some In Absentia tracks and I'm not quite clear on what you'd think is a bit too heavy.

Yeah, I suspect you really wouldn't be into Silver quite so much.

It's also why I suggested Lightbulb Sun to you for Porcupine Tree. Not that it's soft, since Four Chords That Made A Million and Hatesong are both pretty rockin' indeed, but it doesn't have quite the heaviness of some In Absentia tracks and I'm not quite clear on what you'd think is a bit too heavy.

I find Bullet to be heavy. I am so weak when it comes to music :lol:

I find Bullet to be heavy. I am so weak when it comes to music :lol:

Hee, I remember the days when I found Bullet and The Fly and stuff to be heavy.

I'd say the aforementioned Lightbulb Sun songs are about that heavy. A couple of In Absentia tracks are heavier. Silver's consistently heavier, so yeah, I don't think you'd dig it that much unless you find yourself in a serious mood for heavy music.

Hee, I remember the days when I found Bullet and The Fly and stuff to be heavy.

I'd say the aforementioned Lightbulb Sun songs are about that heavy. A couple of In Absentia tracks are heavier. Silver's consistently heavier, so yeah, I don't think you'd dig it that much unless you find yourself in a serious mood for heavy music.

Haha, yeah, the Fly is heavy imo too. I'm a wimp XD.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. It is rare that I'm in the mood for heavy music. And even if I am, I'd usually just listen to something I'm familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom