Best Films of '07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I think I'm gonna watch Eastern Promises today on my computer and maybe something lighter afterward so I don't kill myself.
It's not that depressing. You might need something to recover from the awesomeness, though.

lazarus said:

Hopefully in the trash, where it belongs.

The only movies he's ever done worth a shit were the Back to the Future series, and that's more because of the excellent writing and acting, not his direction.

I was out all night, I'll watch it either tonight or tomorrow.

I just watched The Fountain again.

It was good.

I'm really craving some Malick now though for some reason, and have no means to satiate my hunger. :mad:

Netflix also does downloads or streaming videos now, which is pretty cool.

Make that two threads hijacked by Star Wars quotes.

Don't make me bump the SW discussion thread. Because I'm always up for more nostalgia.

we need more malick discussion,
what's everyone's favorite?

badlands is easily my favorite movie, ever.

every scene , every sentence, of any of his movies is pure cinematic perfection.

Last edited:
Badlands and Days of Heaven are really high up on the NetFlix queue. I can't wait to get to them.

i recently saw the special edition of Days of Heaven and almost bought, but used my better (economical) judgment and put it down since I already own it. I have all his films (cause you know there's sooo many), well technically I have to repurchase New World since the person who borrowed it never returned it.
:angry:

I'm suddenly tempted to watch Thin Red Line, it's been some time since I've watched it.

Sorry, but Badlands is probably my least favorite. I still think it's great, but the others are all just a bit more ambitious and powerful for me.

1. Days of Heaven
2. The Thin Red Line
3. The New World
4. Badlands

Back
Top Bottom