Besides U2....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
does any other band actually reach out to the audience? Do they let the fans go onstage like U2 does? Or are U2 the only ones who really care about the fans?

**I hope this is the right place for this!**

I saw Bon Jovi in 1995 and they had a huge cocktail bar at the side of the stage. About a dozen people were brought out of the audience and watched part of the show from the stage. I thought that was kinda cool.

Unfortunately I wasnt one of them!

There you go with the Bon Jovi answer.

But pulling out someone from the audience isn't really reaching out. All bands do that.

Apologizing in front of a primetime audience in the Grammy Awards to their fans is the real reaching out that will forever be unmatched in the annals of music history. No band has ever done that and no band ever will!

U2 are unique because of The Mullen Apology!

All hail the king ...Laurence Mullen Jnr.!!!

Cheers,

J

jick said:
There you go with the Bon Jovi answer.

But pulling out someone from the audience isn't really reaching out. All bands do that.

Apologizing in front of a primetime audience in the Grammy Awards to their fans is the real reaching out that will forever be unmatched in the annals of music history. No band has ever done that and no band ever will!

U2 are unique because of The Mullen Apology!

All hail the king ...Laurence Mullen Jnr.!!!

Cheers,

J
Jick you are correct as usual:up:

Green day let their fans go on stage and play one of their songs using their instruments. U2 haven't done that have they? not that i like Green day or anything, just read that they do that.

Although on that MTV Jammed programme U2 let that guy in New York play drums to I will Follow on the moving truck.

Back
Top Bottom